NV's SS jungle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Qman said:
She won't produce much cept for more foliage :rolleyes:. She was the biggest producer out of all my DC's. Your in your 4th week right? you should be seeing lots of purple. What temps do you run your room at? mine was in the low 70's most the time, that probably helped...

I'll be updating my journal this week...

Wow, that's too bad. She is one of the weaker budders, but way frosty. I am not seeing lots of purple, but it is there. I am 62-ish at night and 74-78 during lights on. At what point did you hit complete purple with her Q? All the tips of the buds are going and the undersides of the leaves (though they don't yet have that 'black' look yours had)

have you guys tried that head band yet. i did one outdoor last year and it was chunky and wha myfriend and i call fire. packed with the trichomes. now i want to fly to amsterdamn to grap some headband kush beans from the green place. yum

i hate having to kill a plant.. makes me feel bad for some reason id love to get a male plant and then plant it in a public area or something.. i think it would be awesome

that is such a good idea. if i ever have to murder i'm gonna take a late night mission and plant it somewhere random. sit across the street the next morning sipping on coffee getting kicks of of peoples reactions....:rofl:

i'd say that would be way more fun then chopping him up:D

dont plant him by my house! I dont want bastard seedlings...:eek: :holysheep: :cool:

the only catch..........yup man..

Yeah it's kind like spreading a disease or something.. Best just to cut out the infection and burn it;)

SCRAPPED!

My sincerest apologies to anyone following this grow thread. It has been cancelled.

Due to an unstable condition in my grow room, I have no choice but to eliminate this entire grow. Circumstances beyond my control have forced me to abandon the goal to which this grow was intended. At that point, all is lost and no further need to continue exists. I will be preparing for the next round beginning immediately. C y'all in about a month!

~NV

:eek: :eek: :eek: damn NV, thats terrible!!! really sorry to hear that... :cry: oh well, better just get that grow room on point for next time like you said...

Complete carnage. A total disaster.

2010_0212feb130012-1.JPG

2010_0212feb130013.JPG

2010_0212feb130011-1.JPG

2010_0212feb130014.JPG

2010_0212feb130015.JPG

Latest posts

Back