NV's SS jungle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IRISH said:
i did'nt see no purple man. i was looking close too. soon, eh? nice. nice. sounds good...whats this about 2 dogs butt? lol..., and scatterguns? lol...

my butt doesnt stink thank you very much!...now my dogs might. :eek: I have a cold and couldnt tell ya..

Ok here's a couple. Deep Chunk and 'Banana Kush'

DC- Some of these are already stacking up. The trichs are piling on and the purple is rushing in fast. How's that for 3.5 weeks? I know these are looking pretty cool, but let's understand each other for a minute. These ARE NOT 'the one'. We will find the one and when we do, she ought to be a real mind blower.

BK- she already smells sweeter and stronger than the Green Crack. Startin' to look good...

DC3.jpg

BK3.jpg

nvthis...they look nice. deep purple stems..makes me so anxious for my pk to veg and bloom...

Yeah, this plant is a trip. It's supposed to be as pure an indy as you can get. The leaves on these things are crazy. They don't thin up a bit in flower, not at all. All the trichs are pushing out of the bottoms of the leaves as well.

The leaf bottoms are flushing purp quick. Another week and there shouldn't be any doubt where this bud is headed. Did you catch the pic Q put up on page 5? Crazy.

the pics of the nugs that are so dark they look liek dog doo? yes I saw em..now what I want to know is how to you judge trichs on bud that color?

:D Kinda tough when the trichs start turnin' purple too.... I can tell you though, from Q's bud, that these are covered. The hash from DC is supposed to be absolutely top line exceptional, a true stand out. I can't vouch for that yet, but this will have to be explored.

I am hoping these will be looking good enough to make an entry to this months BPOTM. They may have to wait until next month..

wow you got some deep chunk? i remember i bought an ounce of that a couple years back when i was looking to buy an eighth. good strain.. haven't seen any since then.
is that from seed?

2dog^you got a grow journal going for that pk? i wanna :watchplant:

Hey hey Chuck, welcome bro. This is from seed, and going back to seed;) We started with 8 and will end up with quite a few more then that when we are finished. We will be looking to improve the taste and yield soon with a little in house work. we have a few things to try it with. See how it goes.

Hey, Kasgrow posted up tonight about his rom. We got it at the same place, but had completely different results. He's saying his came out smelling/tasting like tootsie rolls (against my super piney flavor). Should be kinda fun to see where yours fits in eh?

Well folks, time to call it for tonight. See y'all tomorrow!

Whooo's got a pot farm?:p

I am totally out of space. The bubba, banana, crack and urkle blew up a bit and did not maintain the intended cola only profile. Ooops!:giggle:

2010_0209feb110015.JPG

2010_0209feb110016.JPG

2010_0209feb110011.JPG

how big is that space nvthis? hopefully they dont push out too much more..how far are they from the light?

2Dog said:
how big is that space nvthis? hopefully they dont push out too much more..how far are they from the light?

They are anywhere from 14" to 20" from my 1000w. The usable space is about 4x6 with standard ceiling. Yeah, hopefully they won't push out much more. I think I'm gonna end up with trichome smears all over my mylar as it is. It will probably have to be changed out ;)

do you have a room you can use and section off? ...am I being nosey? youre the only one on for me to bug lucky guy...do you mostly grow in tents or will you do outdoors soon?

chuckdee123 said:
is that last pic the urkle? looks tasty

Nope, that's the DC. She's gonna be a real beauty!;)

2dog- No, I have this space for flower and my veg room (I got pics somewhere around here..) I made myself with a handful of lumber, paint and panda. It doesn't look like I will be doing any outdoor this year. Last year I was really disappointed, but this year.. I am kinda looking forward to taking a break this summer. I will keep some bonzai moms alive and have a pretty decent stock of seed for next fall, but that's it I think. I may be going to So Cal this summer and do a little strain hunting again but really just gonna take it easy and get ready for our MP Christmas Harvest Fest next year.

Did you spray down those leaves and dip them in sugar? :D That's a super nice looking cola.

What kind of lights are you going to use on your bonsai moms?

nvthis when do you sleep lol? sounds like a good summer not worrying about the grow.

2Dog said:
nvthis when do you sleep lol? sounds like a good summer not worrying about the grow.

Haha! Yeah, I know. I get like 3-5 hours a night. That's not good. But I think too much. I would rather be on here hanging with the family in the middle of the night then laying in bed staring at the ceiling. It's been a problem all my life. Some times the weed works real nice, some times it goes completely opposite. Most strains that put folk out don't work for me, so I am always searching for that perfect mix. I can tell you, if it weren't for herb I would only be getting that 3-5 hours every 3-4 days. Lack of sleep in a killer. I know this and it really concerns me.

Hey trafic, they will hold under flo's. Really, especially with bonsai, holding a plant means the focus on good quality light will shift. What I mean is I am not looking for fast growth, obviously, so these plants get just enough light to survive. Same with nutes. Again, not looking for growth, but trying to find some stasis. The plants will be alive and well, but hardly active.

Thanks Chef!

yo ho ho, and a DC Bud.:D ...

whats up my brother?:) ...sleep dep is a biotcchhh. i got it too, so you've noticed. but, all is not gloomy my fine trich laden friend. you have the solution to all your dreams right there. LUI. BAM. it's kinda like that. if thats the Ortega pheno, better get the recliner outfitted with seatbelts, and remote. lol. lol...you know i'm an old school toker, right? well, that there LUI knocked me out for a solid 8.:eek: ...first 8 hours i had in one night in prolly 10 years.:eek: ...

she starts out with a bang. it was a slow half hour-45 min down hill slide. straight to the recliner, and out...my lil woman could'nt believe i was asleep this long. said she kept checking to see if i was still of this world.:D :cool: ...

i never remember much about the high at all when toking this. it's because i fall out fast. i know to only smoke this if i'm ready to sleep for that solid 8...i hope you get this pheno brother...my bro PuffnStuff still has this girl in mom form.:eek: :D ...i still got about a quarter of this. one small bowl, is all the Dr. orders...

See Yaaa...Irish...

Latest posts

Back