NV's SS jungle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nvthis said:
Believe it or not this won't last long:hubba: My neighbor alone will put a huge dent in it. he's my bro and keeps an eye on things when I'm gone.

i prefer the old fashioned security system, it's made by rottweiller. lol...lol...

oh man,,,that lui is so sweet. thats a different pheno than mine. that looks like the mom pheno to me...did someone say it was the ortega? i'll have to see more later to get a better visual...(i can't for the life of me right now think of the moms name right now?...brain lock, ya know?)...or that sticky BK bud i just annhilated...lol...

now that pre 98 is some dark dank you got there. man , thats almost black looking, shes so dark...i can tell by her look she is dank certified.:D ...

very nice brother. very nice indeed...

IRISH said:
that looks like the mom pheno to me...did someone say it was the ortega?

Irish, remember she was looking pretty indy early on bro? You sayin' sweettooth? Last week she smelled like dogs butt with barely any sweetness at all. Now she smells sweet with only a hint of dogs butt left.. It's starting to get interesting. Hard to say if I will be able to squeeze in any BPOTM before Febs out..

I should be putting the ortega #2's through next round, so I will get a really good idea what that's about.

Hey Art, I got one of them;) And rem and a weatherby. One for each door.:cool:

nvthis said:

Hey Art, I got one of them;) And rem and a weatherby. One for each door.:cool:

I didn't know you knew Mr 12 gauge, nv :) I'll show you mine if you show me yours :hubba: I know Irish has a couple, too :)

ArtVandolay said:
I didn't know you knew Mr 12 gauge, nv :) I'll show you mine if you show me yours :hubba:

X3;)

Hey guys, the DC is throwing some really cool resin curl. I'll get some pics up in the next few days so y'all can take a look...:D

You edited Art. Does that mean you wanna see my scatterguns? Or do you have resin curl on your plants too?

Dude I'd be in heaven if I had a neighbor that had a micro brewery!!!! Good Trade! I don't even drink anymore but if someone were to give me a cold pale ale or something on a summer night...you bet your @ss I'd be drinking it!

I'm really wanting to check out these seeds from Swerve, or Raskal to...but never heard anything about the places other than the Farm, and I haven't heard good things about there. I'll just watch yours until I can figure out how/who to get them from. We need to get that stuff going up here around the lakes...lots of sick folks need that medicine...and they tell me it's legal to grow it here now...but I'm still scared, I don't think the cops think it's legal yet...ya know what I mean?

Anyway digging your set up man!

Swerve is part of the Cali Connection. They just had beans up at the farm. Alien crosses that all went for $300+. That's the only place any of these guys has beans right now. There's a few folks around waiting on drops, but no one has gotten anything yet. They also have their own site/forum now;) I ordered those Raskel beans way back in early December. Those are long gone now. I would give the Farm a shot, or wait it out for who knows how long....

nvthis....dogbutt really? ?? :spit: :rofl: :joint:

Hehe!:giggle: Hey hey now 2dog, I wasn't tryin' ta start no rumors up in here, honest!:p :p :p :D

Got some early resin curl showing on the DC. Have a look...

Not too shabby for the third week in.. This here will be a bubble dream..

2010_0206feb90005.JPG

2010_0206feb90009.JPG

2010_0206feb90010.JPG

2010_0206feb90013.JPG

2010_0206feb90014.JPG

2010_0206feb90027.JPG

u know...I had to quote ya. if you dont like it Ill take it down...hehe

u sound kind of experienced in dog butt odors..

dude I have five in my house...thank god I have allergies.

That's a lot of dogs, 2dog. Hope there at least kinda small....:eek:

3 are tiny..2 are about 40 pounds. I clean a lot lol...

Eh, that's actually not too bad. I have had 4 mastiff crosses all at once. Luckily we owned 175 acres for them to run. Which, I might add, pretty much meant that they ran straight up to the highway to bring home whatever roadkill they could find;)

ewwww good thing they stayed off the highway...I would be a nervous wreck..

Latest posts

Back