NV's SS jungle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah you have a deep-sea organism living on the top of your plants. Oh wait thats a bud!

Check this out. DC #1, this is MP. MP, this is DC #1. She's a real beauty huh? Y'all like her? Man, she's got the resin curl goin' on and you know she's gonna be sticky as all git out. Mmmmm, nice.. Y'all like her? Y'all think she's pretty? No?

2010_0210feb120004.JPG

2010_0210feb120005.JPG

Good. 'Cause I killed her just now. My hands are sticky with her and I can still smell her in the room. She cheated on me and for that, she had to die.

Well, c'mon now! Y'all know how NV does. Can't be poppin nanners in my plans. Hated to loose her. Guess I should keep her around for hash? She's only four weeks. What do you all think? Too soon for hash even? Yeah, I just don't know about that one. I caught the nanners as they were just barely peeking out. Glad for that!

2010_0210feb120008.JPG

2010_0210feb120009.JPG

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! that sucks man! the purdiest plant & whamo in yo face tranny. makes me wanna go shower now. cant hurt to try some bubble w/ her.

docfishwrinkle said:
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! that sucks man! the purdiest plant & whamo in yo face tranny. makes me wanna go shower now. cant hurt to try some bubble w/ her.

Oh well, I got 10 more:D I rough trimmed the bud and dropped it in the deep freeze. I don't know that she was prettiest though. She was called #1 from birth.;)

I would make motivational posters out of before and after chop pics. Hang the posters in the grow area so the other girls are clear what happens if they go transgender :). Be sure to circle the nanner - plants aren't all that smart.

ArtVandolay said:
I would make motivational posters out of before and after chop pics. Hang the posters in the grow area so the other girls are clear what happens if they go transgender :). Be sure to circle the nanner - plants aren't all that smart.

Art, you always make me laugh :)

Too bad on the nanners nvthis. I must say though your presentation of her to us was entertaining though, hehe

LOL....you guys crack me up! Sorry on the nanners NV! I'm assuming you got her from seed, and not cloned from the dispensary?? Oh crap...I forgot you had those light problems awhile back....do you think thats what brought this out?

nanners suck sorry bro...atleast you have all the others so you will be set til fall...

legalize_freedom said:
LOL....you guys crack me up! Sorry on the nanners NV! I'm assuming you got her from seed, and not cloned from the dispensary?? Oh crap...I forgot you had those light problems awhile back....do you think thats what brought this out?

It's getting a little long now, but I suppose it could be possible. No matter, I didn't want her in my seed mix. Guess I will have settle for stronger and more stable seed;)

ArtVandolay said:

That was funny Art:p

That sux NV! are you growing #3? how's she coming?

You know my extreme distaste for hermies....

Qman said:
That was funny Art:p

That sux NV! are you growing #3? how's she coming?

You know my extreme distaste for hermies....

I know bro. And, as much as it may hurt, we are obligated to do the right thing. Chop chop!:D Everything else is proceeding as expected.

#3 is the biggest one in the group. But, ironically, doesn't seem to be the biggest budder? At least not to date. If she pics up the pace she will easily overtake the others, but so far she is lolligagging a bit.

"i don't know how to grow good weed. i'm just winging it..."

Haha! Irish, what the heck??? Yer a wingman now????

wow i know its near the end but i got to hanf for these beauty's i read this whole post and i think i missed where you said the LUI came from. its a cross from ortega and ? i have been givin a plant called lui but they crossed it with afgoo and we call it lui goey now. its actually a mother in my grow. i'm gonna take a cut sometime next week and put them in my bloom room when they rooot to see which mother is the best out of the four. i wonder though if it comes from the same source.

LUI stands for Legend's Ultimate Indica. She is still available from the breeder. I got mine at SBay. It's a sweettooth x ortega #2. I also have ortega #2 beans I will germ tonight. Really, friend Irish's high recommendations back when I first came to MP talked me into trying her.

I have grown the afgooey as well. It's a fav around here. Especially with Qman. He rocks it. Good stuff. Should be a nice cross.

Hey Irish, my LUI is starting to pack on all the goodies bro. She's a late froster, but looks like she will be on line with everything else. Man, she is smelling so sweet right now.

nvthis said:
#3 is the biggest one in the group. But, ironically, doesn't seem to be the biggest budder? At least not to date. If she pics up the pace she will easily overtake the others, but so far she is lolligagging a bit.

She won't produce much cept for more foliage :rolleyes:. She was the biggest producer out of all my DC's. Your in your 4th week right? you should be seeing lots of purple. What temps do you run your room at? mine was in the low 70's most the time, that probably helped...

I'll be updating my journal this week...

Latest posts

Back