purple Peach f2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
glad to see f/m ratio is in your favor. they look real nice clark. thinking of poppin some purple frosting in the new year. dont know what your plans are but if youre up to it ill send ya a proven cut of that bb jam ive been workin for a good year now. that is if there are any vacancies left in the shed.

moving some outdoor pp pollen to a few branches of the fattest maturing indoor pp in flower when the lights go back on---pollen goes in a bag by shaking the clusters in the bag---transferred onto the selected branches in the same way---or with a q-tip and removing the plant from the flower room---fan directed at the plant---flower to pollenate gets bagged and shaken down wind from the fan as not to have stray pollen hit any other parts of the plant---branch gets marked with a zip tie---mom gets moved back to flower room---never have too much f2---:D

OK so yeah i went back to the beginning and was too burnt to realize who made this strain for about 15 mins.....hehehehehehe very nice....Hope ya get some nice ladies outta this...i love the parents...

:ciao: ColoradoDReam thanks for stopping by...I do have 4 females plan to start flower soon...hope everyone is doing well

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

PA210010.JPG

PA210011.JPG

PA210012.JPG

PA210013.JPG

PA210014.JPG

PA210015.JPG

PA210017.JPG

PA210018.JPG

PA210019.JPG

PA210021.JPG

PA210022.JPG

PA210023.JPG

thanks for stopping by orangesunshine...
:48:

nodes are nice and tight...Had my small room ballast go out and havent had funds to get new just yet..But as soon as I do these will go in:D

take care and be safe

Going to put these in flower tonight..they gonna be Huge...its been a while I needed a new 1k ballast and Im getting one today...

take care and be safe

DSCF3128.JPG

DSCF3129.JPG

bet it smells like a greek cabbage fest in there. :eek:

whats wrong with the one girl? (crotch rot?) needs thinning and more air flowage...put them on a jane fonda work out man...(remember the thigh master?):p

thanks for the laugh irish. crackin me up, crotch rot......roflmfao. man 4u, better get some pruners in hand. those gunna be some biggins.

:rofl: that crotch rot :giggle: really was early light burn and I also fed with a late flower nute:hitchair: It took me a little longer to get the new Ballast but is up and running now:aok: I placed the 2 Best pnes I had..after a clean up...and cloned the others...they just over 2 feet tall going in

:ciao: Ill be back next week with better pics...take care and be safe

PB090051.JPG

PB090053.JPG

PB090054.JPG

:rofl: The crotch rot made me laugh my *** off too. I def will be following the rest of this one 4u. Those things are going to be feet tall :sixshocked: .

Well thanks everyone that is Fallowing along...unfortunatly I nuked most the plants and These took the worst hit and They are no more....Ill be germing some more at a later date as of Now Im cleaning up the strains I can save...

take care and be safe

Latest posts

Back