Rednecks😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only have a few firearms but this is one:
download.jpg

My Yugoslavian 8mm Mauser I picked up for 100 bucks.
View attachment 290189
Whats sad was although corrosive the ammo used to be cheap .My Enfield 303 ammo surplus the same way. Years ago I remember taking a buddy of mine and his 2 sons. It was not so bad then mixing 22s with 8mm,303, Garand ,black powder Hawkins ,my 45-70. Now you need a second mortgage . if you are shooting any .30 cal stuff. My buddy had a problem getting ,35 remington for hunting last year .

Whats sad was although corrosive the ammo used to be cheap .My Enfield 303 ammo surplus the same way. Years ago I remember taking a buddy of mine and his 2 sons. It was not so bad then mixing 22s with 8mm,303, Garand ,black powder Hawkins ,my 45-70. Now you need a second mortgage . if you are shooting any .30 cal stuff. My buddy had a problem getting ,35 remington for hunting last year .
I got a bunch of 8mm rounds from a guy.
He took it off a machine gun belt I got 1000 for cheap. Been so long I don’t remember what I paid. But there is a few tracers in there that are pretty cool. Lol
I am sure it’s probably corrosive so I make sure to clean it well after shooting.
I don’t use it for hunting though. I have other rifles for that. I just love old weapons. Almost all of mine are wood.
Not a big fan of composite, though some of my pistols and 2 rifles are.

I got a bunch of 8mm rounds from a guy.
He took it off a machine gun belt I got 1000 for cheap. Been so long I don’t remember what I paid. But there is a few tracers in there that are pretty cool. Lol
I am sure it’s probably corrosive so I make sure to clean it well after shooting.
I don’t use it for hunting though. I have other rifles for that. I just love old weapons. Almost all of mine are wood.
Not a big fan of composite, though some of my pistols and 2 rifles are.
I love a wood stock . I have a HW97 with nice wood . I have some old sxs that have beautiful wood. I love Anschutzs . When I belonged to the p.j rifle cub they had a rifleteam in the bomb shelter basement .Port Jef was somewhat of a rich area and the team had these expensive anschutzs i had a model 52 lw end target rifle

I love a wood stock . I have a HW97 with nice wood . I have some old sxs that have beautiful wood. I love Anschutzs . When I belonged to the p.j rifle cub they had a rifleteam in the bomb shelter basement .Port Jef was somewhat of a rich area and the team had these expensive anschutzs i had a model 52 lw end target rifle
Nothing wrong with that, some of my best shooters are old cheap firearms.

still have my first sxs and it was a cheap steven but i lusted for a belgium browning auto5. bought one used with the original owners phone number engraved in the slide chamber . It to me gave it character
I have a Browning A5 Belgian as well. From my Dad. 16 gauge.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back