Rednecks😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my latest aquisition, a 9mm carbine that breaks down for back pack carrying...9 x 32 34 color scope...got plenty of 33 round mags for raising ****... View attachment 290580View attachment 290581
A 9mm carbine seems to be the gun now days .My nephew and a young friend have ones ,not break down . smart choice when you think about it ( you did !)

My hell raisers only holds 20.
But they are big!
Saiga 308
image.jpg

A 9mm carbine seems to be the gun now days .My nephew and a young friend have ones ,not break down . smart choice when you think about it ( you did !)
When.22 was sky high, I can hand load 9mm cheaper.

Bubba

what do you have in 54?
I'd have to check the grain weight, but that particular one is for a .54 cal Thompson/Center smokepole.
I've got a lot of ingots of WWs, about as many pure, and a short few of linotype from the old Flint Journal.
Blk Powder gun I bet

I'd have to check the grain weight, but that particular one is for a .54 cal Thompson/Center smokepole.
I've got a lot of ingots of WWs, about as many pure, and a short few of linotype from the old Flint Journal.
I have 2 hawkens one thompsen center and the other a Italian made one . I think the TC is a little better but the Italian is not so bad either. Springfield on the 58

Latest posts

Back