Rednecks😁

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can NY still get Blk powder guns without FFL
I believe so still .My Springfield was bought mail order. A friend and I bought one after a group of us went to Gettysburg for 2 days.
You can order air rifles from Pyramid air and others in high caliber pcp guns

I've got a big boar .58 cal. black powder rifle I'd be willing to sell if anyone is interested...never been fired, made by Thompson...a quality piece that's been on a gun rack for a decade...
10 years ago I would be all over it . Now i barely shoot what i got ...
I loved thompsons

I bought it about 10 years ago from a neighbor that had a dozen for sale, all new...don't believe that still make a .58 cal. anymore...I can't testify how loud it is but a .58 cal. round needs plenty of powder to launch itself...

I bought it about 10 years ago from a neighbor that had a dozen for sale, all new...don't believe that still make a .58 cal. anymore...I can't testify how loud it is but a .58 cal. round needs plenty of powder to launch itself...
Yep , there are gunsmiths that can still bore out the 50cal Heavy barrels to it but they stopped making them as far as I know.

I believe this rifle was made in the 90's, not a whole lot out there but they are available...it sits on a rack right over my .30-30...looking at the difference in bore diameter it seems I could drop a dime down the barrel...the .30-30 was bought by my dad prior to enlisting for the war...took my first buck with that piece...weedie, I promised that gun to roster but he's gone now so no deal dood...

I believe this rifle was made in the 90's, not a whole lot out there but they are available...it sits on a rack right over my .30-30...looking at the difference in bore diameter it seems I could drop a dime down the barrel...the .30-30 was bought by my dad prior to enlisting for the war...took my first buck with that piece...weedie, I promised that gun to roster but he's gone now so no deal dood...
I still can not believe he thought he could fly......

Got any M1 Garand's

nope, I don't sell my guns other than special pieces I have little use for...if it doesn't hold at least 20 rounds I have no need for it...say hi to rosterman for me when you see him... ;)

That 50 has a lot of knock down power . Some piece of lead ...
I
10 years ago I would be all over it . Now i barely shoot what i got ...
I loved thompsons
Never owned one, sold a boat load of them. I had a fellow charged with felon in possession of a firearm, it was a black powder revolver. He walked.

Bubba

nope, I don't sell my guns other than special pieces I have little use for...if it doesn't hold at least 20 rounds I have no need for it...say hi to rosterman for me when you see him... ;)
Rosterman is Long Gone Bro
They pulled the plug without a second consultations or trying any new super Drugs to help him.
Dead to you , and me.

Latest posts

Back