Roaches ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxNarco

Reaction score
I got a stupid question. i have been keeping all of my roaches for like the last 2 years... so i got quite a lot. and my friend was kinda under the influence and says to me " hey dude i just had a great idea you should take the roaches and put them in the soil!!" when i asked why he said " cause the THC in the oil that ends up in the roach, goes into the soil and then into your plant and it will be more potent and stuff!!"

so i got to thinking he might be on to something but i'm not sure...

what do you people think?

I think you need to share what ya'll are smoking! If you bury your roaches then you'll just have dirty roaches! Thc is produced when the plant is being grown. Osmosis doesn't work with mmj roaches! If it were that simple this site wouldn't exsist, Smoke it, make cannabutter, iso, hash but putting them in the ground is about as silly as wiping your butt before you ****.......

Not trying to rag on ya brother it's just that we see some pretty wierd claims as far as MJ goes.

NEVER take tat friends well meant advise, LOL!! Get your advise here. Why not get a cheap pipe and smoke those roaches?

I think... Your friend would have come over and dug up those dirty roaches, LOL
:rofl:

Yeah,,just bury yur Roaches and a new plant will sprout,,and suck all the THC outta tha soil.:rolleyes:

Not trying to offend either here but honestly if you read the question and actually think about it it makes no sense whatsoever. This is how "myths" are born. Smoke them bro.

:48: Make sure to leave the paper on them there roaches because you dont want to loose that stored up THC too!!!!!! I would put a case of strawberries in there too so you can get that awesome berry taste. I'm just sayin------:48:

I dunno ... you know that old science fair experiment where the students make white flowers different colours using food colours in the water ... I have my suspicions that some of the strains you see in the catalogues were made like that!

leafminer said:
I dunno ... you know that old science fair experiment where the students make white flowers different colours using food colours in the water ... I have my suspicions that some of the strains you see in the catalogues were made like that!

Oh now, now.. "that" would be misrepresentation, false advertising,...fraud!!! :p

Latest posts

Back