spain

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wassup

Reaction score
hello people - i´m new to this site just want to say hello to you all.
i´m just startin out with my second grow down in sthrn spain.
will get pic´s asoon as. blueberry skunk and big bud arriving 2day.
c u all soon.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and look foward to your grow. Enjoy the site and we'll see ya around. ;)

Hey wassup,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

:welcome to our little green haven :giggle: have fun :tokie:

Welcome to MP my friend. You have chosen the right place to learn and share your knowledge of growing mj. This site has tons of info that will help you along the way. I hope you find answers to all the questions you may have and if you don't, there are lots of members on here that are more than willing to help you out. I hope to see you around the forums. Good luck and take care. Keep us posted on the beans.

thank´s to you all. my first grow was a bit hit and miss. started with 10 seeds, 10 germed ok, 2 died later. tried to take some clones from the ladies - but none survived. didn´t get temps right in grow room. ended u with 3 good ladies. i learned a hell of alot over the year, so hopefully this year will be a little better - and i´ll learn a hole lot more.

Latest posts

Back