SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Gaia's Girl , meet @CrashMagnet he's a cool dude and it’s fun to watch his page. He keeps us laughing and is a big part of my day. He always has an interesting project going on. And he is in Virginia too. You will enjoy his company and learn a lot from his cool projects
We should all get together for dinner one of these days...

Take and get some o-rings like 110 - 115 drop the seeds inside and rap with paper and tape, makes it crush proof. I myself use the plastic cardboard. Plug one end of one of the tunes and fill with beans then plug the other end, double the board and slide into envelope and mark pictures please don't bend. Seems to work great. Also the small usps ship box, I just tape it up real good.

I don’t know either but boo says it’s real fume-ish 😜
I believe there is some confusion regarding the SFG...my plants came from beans I got from twenty20 some time ago...So F'king Gassy is what the SFG stands for...I was gonna chop it much earlier due to it's need for support, way too lanky for my liking...I tossed a net on top to corral it and figured if I bought the beans I was sure as helll gonna see what it was all about...about 2 weeks ago I was culling the dried leaves and had to walk away, gassy to the point that I had to walk away...I noticed how greasy my left hand was from holding the flowers...at 6' plus it has few leaves on it and hits the 8 week mark tomorrow...it looks like a flower bush... ;)

Take and get some o-rings like 110 - 115 drop the seeds inside and rap with paper and tape, makes it crush proof. I myself use the plastic cardboard. Plug one end of one of the tunes and fill with beans then plug the other end, double the board and slide into envelope and mark pictures please don't bend. Seems to work great. Also the small usps ship box, I just tape it up real good.
Yes anything would have been better than what I did 🤣

I believe there is some confusion regarding the SFG...my plants came from beans I got from twenty20 some time ago...So F'king Gassy is what the SFG stands for...I was gonna chop it much earlier due to it's need for support, way too lanky for my liking...I tossed a net on top to corral it and figured if I bought the beans I was sure as helll gonna see what it was all about...about 2 weeks ago I was culling the dried leaves and had to walk away, gassy to the point that I had to walk away...I noticed how greasy my left hand was from holding the flowers...at 6' plus it has few leaves on it and hits the 8 week mark tomorrow...it looks like a flower bush... ;)
I never ordered from twenty20, so I wonder who sent me these seeds. Pretty sure you don't have my address : )

Well there you go @oldfogey8
So F'king Gassy is what the SFG stands for...
now we know and sounds like they gave it they right name.
I had to step away from the freak weed today while trimming. Seems that some weed makes my chest hurt a little when I trim it. The GG does the same for some reason. Maybe allergic reaction but I don’t have issues smoking it, just breathing the air spray it makes while trimming. I get a pressure in my chest that’s a little scary

dunno crash, they didn't come from me...standing near the plant makes it difficult to breathe, I shallow breathe when near that plant...I'll post up some pics tomorrow if I remember...not all that much to look at, light green smothered with trichs...the touch and smell is not common in my garden...she's a different one...I took a cut...:)

All the seeds popped so I dropped them into some soil this morning and am giving them some time in the little hothouse to pop out of the dirt hopefully. Decided that I would pop one more banana TK so I can run 4 of them in one tent and the other 4 in the other tent. Both tents will be empty in a Couple weeks or so so it should work out if they all pop up from the dirt but you know anything can happen on this ride so nothing is in written in stone.
0D1B8E36-93A2-4578-86A4-7DEEB56D4597.jpeg

My last years fall garden got taken out twice. Only the garlic made it. I put this little fence up after they ate my spring eggplants and I had to replant. Kept them out of the spring stuff but winter veggies are much more appealing to rabbits. I’m hoping I don’t get to many jumping the fence. Maybe if they do, I can catch them and make some hasenpfeffer 🤣

Latest posts

Back