SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don’t remember sending them and thanks for reminding me I know zilch about sending seeds 🤣 I went thru my stash and mostly sent you extras so I don’t think so. I’ll do better on the next seed send as I know now about them USPS seed crushers now 🤣
These work well for shipping. e-bay item:
100x 1.5ml Conical Snap-Cap Tubes Small Bottle Test Tubes Vial Container Craft
https://www.ebay.com/itm/272559920443
1666812769363.png

Checking the Josie tent trichromes today and found bugs on on of the three plants. I have three plants in the tent ready for harvest well one of them anyway, the other two did some kind of weird growth and the buds are all hidden maybe because of the bugs but I haven’t seen them till now. I figured they would a;so be on the good plant but I searched for an hour looking at every bud and didn’t see any (doesn’t mean there not any of course). Are these spider mites? I plan to get the good plant out of the tent and go ahead and harvest it. Maybe I will do it outside.
im gonna smoke a bud of that Josie if it kills me (well I hope that doesn’t happen but I’ve had not to good of luck with this plant…)

the last two pics are from the good plant
B5F2B695-A4C1-442A-8973-7294115D40AF.jpeg
52199E1B-ADE5-44B4-BAE5-4104C84171B0.png
3DAF37A1-CE7F-4105-9344-2AEBB438F073.jpeg

The other two plants hardly worth the trim I think. I’ll take a look at them next. Then clean the tent real good. Don’t know where aphids came from. I don’t have a problem with them outside and these have been in a clean tent which was wiped down and bleached befor this run…

Wow, stoner aphids... I didn't know they ate trichomes. I thought the resin was supposed to protect against exactly that. Might be time to harvest all three.
Could be they are craving it or getting immune to it living around my place where every living thing is exposed to THC 😜

Latest posts

Back