SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m looking for the one with a red a$$ now. Aphids. I don’t think we have any on my outside plants. Maybe from the soil tho as these plants were planted already in the same soil I made organic that carried thrips in my last grow. I have no more of this soil and chose the strawberry soil for my next grow because the entire grow in the auto tent I’ve not had one gnat on the sticky’s In that tent. I think it’s a really nice growing medium.

Those are aphids. Probably hurt the yield. IMO
Yep, I guess they were there all along? Funny i haven’t found any yet on the good plant in the same tent. Maybe they had plenty eating that one up… I’m still looking. trimming now, not what I had planned tonight…

I have had spider mites twice I all the years. Funny thing one plant was infested and others were untouched. Different strains.
No the same Josie clones three of them. The good one has some really nice large buds. Larger than I’m use to in my indoor grows. I’ve been taking time with each bud I’m trimming looking for bugs which will run into tomorrow but I haven’t seen any aphids on it yet. Can’t wait to try some of this. Big gave me the seeds and I lost the mother… It’s actually not that bad to trim. And super heavy too.

I don’t think by looking at the other two plants I want to waste my time. Will decarb kill those aphids? If so I may give it to the daughter after decarb for her edibles.

No the same Josie clones three of them. The good one has some really nice large buds. Larger than I’m use to in my indoor grows. I’ve been taking time with each bud I’m trimming looking for bugs which will run into tomorrow but I haven’t seen any aphids on it yet. Can’t wait to try some of this. Big gave me the seeds and I lost the mother… It’s actually not that bad to trim. And super heavy too.

I don’t think by looking at the other two plants I want to waste my time. Will decarb kill those aphids? If so I may give it to the daughter after decarb for her edibles.
Do the 3 bucket wash system

I thought since the last couple plants look to be a pain in the a$$ to trim, they may be a good candidate for another project. I don’t really want to use them on edibles after thinking about it with bugs in there. Maybe some hash or kief.

The one plant doesn’t seem to be effected. Getting some nice clean buds off of it. Don’t know why those aphids didn’t travel to this plant but haven’t found any so far on it. The other two still in the tent didn’t grow right the entire grow. Perhaps like Pute said because of the aphids maybe I had all along and just didn’t see them. I do check for bugs during the grow but didn’t catch these till harvest time…
38BDCD1B-1F26-45C7-B70F-7693CD9319CA.jpeg

The one plant doesn’t seem to be effected. Getting some nice clean buds off of it. Don’t know why those aphids didn’t travel to this plant but haven’t found any so far on it. The other two still in the tent didn’t grow right the entire grow. Perhaps like Pute said because of the aphids maybe I had all along and just didn’t see them. I do check for bugs during the grow but didn’t catch these till harvest time…View attachment 312117
I had them so bad on only one plant of about 10 and there was a train of them leaving the soil and climbing up to the buds .
I squished most of them with my fingers
Read here
https://honestmarijuana.com/cannabis-aphids/

dunno crash, they didn't come from me...standing near the plant makes it difficult to breathe, I shallow breathe when near that plant...I'll post up some pics tomorrow if I remember...not all that much to look at, light green smothered with trichs...the touch and smell is not common in my garden...she's a different one...I took a cut...:)
The gorilla glue and the freak show make me breath weird also makes my chest heavy. I have to take breaks when trimming it. I may be allergic but I can smoke it with no problems. I think it’s the fuel gassy green stuff that does it.

View attachment 312256
checking the freak show today. She’s gonna dry as slow as she grew. Still wet feeling so I’m hoping that the slow dry will be a good thing. I gotta admit it does make a pretty bud. looking forward smoking this plant. Not a big yield but will look cute in the jars. 🥰
The seeded buds I have are drying really slowly too. The weirdness keeps on weirding. Smells great though even to my compromised olfactory system. The skunk stink is gone. BTW-I have a lot of seeds. 2 phenotypes. One had green pistils, the other had white. The white self topped. I think I mixed that up in a previous post. Very pretty bud you have there.

Latest posts

Back