The 5 strain continuous G.J.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, what a pain in the arse dubs, but man your ladies with the fat green fingers are makin me drool..... ;)

How long befor your replacement gets in? ladies looking good:aok: KEEP M GREEN

I hope to have it in with in a week or so :aok: im gonna pay for the faster shipping so here's to hope :bong:

Well if bad only ever goes worse than ill most likely lose my satori. After my lights have burnt up we hit a cold snap over the weekend. And now it looks like I have a K deficiency. I’m not too sure about it so I’m also posting this in the sick plants and problems too. Here’s the skinny 1/3 happy frog potting mix 1/3 old reuse soil (ffof washed and dried and set for 3 months covered) 1/3 mix of new top soil with sand and perlite added. PH is 6.5 no feeding what so ever as of yet (coyts still attached) watering once evcery 3 days 1 gal of aired tap to 5 gal potter. Plants are 5-7 weeks in under 16-8 lights 400WHPS conversion bulb for veg. The problem seems to be containing its self to the lower parts of the plants but where there was a small amount of twist (initially from heat and slightly hot soil for seedlings, then corrected) has jumped to full blown paranoia for me now as the twist has returned and combined with a dry to touch leaf that looks browning and dying with a case of the taco leaf to boot. Would it be possible at a pH of 6.5 to be hot in N and low in K causing problems or does this seem to be just an after effect of the Happy frog being too hot for the seedlings when I started them and now the transplant has reinforced the problem once again. Any and all input welcome.

IMG_0760.JPG

IMG_0763.JPG

IMG_0765.JPG

ANY talk of gifting/swapping or exchange of product or personal information is "prohibited"..

Dubbaman said:
Well if bad only ever goes worse than ill most likely lose my satori. After my lights have burnt up we hit a cold snap over the weekend. And now it looks like I have a K deficiency. I’m not too sure about it so I’m also posting this in the sick plants and problems too. Here’s the skinny 1/3 happy frog potting mix 1/3 old reuse soil (ffof washed and dried and set for 3 months covered) 1/3 mix of new top soil with sand and perlite added. PH is 6.5 no feeding what so ever as of yet (coyts still attached) watering once evcery 3 days 1 gal of aired tap to 5 gal potter. Plants are 5-7 weeks in under 16-8 lights 400WHPS conversion bulb for veg. The problem seems to be containing its self to the lower parts of the plants but where there was a small amount of twist (initially from heat and slightly hot soil for seedlings, then corrected) has jumped to full blown paranoia for me now as the twist has returned and combined with a dry to touch leaf that looks browning and dying with a case of the taco leaf to boot. Would it be possible at a pH of 6.5 to be hot in N and low in K causing problems or does this seem to be just an after effect of the Happy frog being too hot for the seedlings when I started them and now the transplant has reinforced the problem once again. Any and all input welcome.

Dam Dubbaman...sorry..I had issues around christmas with a cold snap..lost most plants Had in flower room....i found i had temps at soil at 63+/-...and canopy at 86...the outside air was way to cold..hope things turn around for you..I ended up Pulling most..they really looked bad..on account when the cold snap moved on..the heat came in and braught the mites..This was not a verry good season for me..but look forward to the finish..Thanks for shareing..KEEP M GREEN:D

Well ill try to fill you all in on whats been going on. Its been 11 days since my last post on this Gj mostly because of the busy server and me not remembering what or how i had said what i was going to.

The satori are doing better there are only 2 that still show some of the burning form whatever has caused it, all lower stuff that will come off before i flower. Ive only found the one male too, so far all the others that have presexed are turning fem so im very very very :dancing: about that. My Misty Moonshines are starting to sex too. I see one male and one female which works out for seeding, after all who would want to lose a strain before they know if they like it or not. i think ill transplant the female so she can grow grow grow and let the male stay in the smaller and just collect up some of his leavings for her later ;) Cant leave pics the past 3 days when i try to get out to the shed ive not been able to, for more on that there's a post in the coffee table called i think im being watched.

So here's the shots i got the other night after all the crap. I transplanted 2 of the Misty's into 3 gal potters the 3rd is looking male so ill collect some pollen (any link to a good pollen collecting thread will be thanked ) to make more beans for this strain.Of the 3 MM one is unknown still and only 7" tall but if one is going all are going at this point. My Satori's have gone ballistic in the short time i couldn't get in there, they have height ranging form 14" to 2' and were way ready for the flowering to begin. out of 15 that i started of them 11 came up and so far only one male there is still one that hasn't shown yet but there is some sign starting a few more days and ill know for sure. I kicked my timer (its a weekly one) i set it for 2 days of dark and then right on to 12/12. Talk of stink i could smell the shed about 100' away from it, at first i thought that it was me smelling that sativa wreaking from my shirt but it wasn't .On to the few pics i like!!

its a girl.JPG

MM fem.JPG

MM male.JPG

the group.JPG

Went out though the rain and muck last night drudging into the dark to see how my plants were doing after the heat wave (5 days at near 90) we have had. I found some very thirsty plants the were real dry but no problems other than that. There has been growth explosion in the room many of the plants are now over 2.5 ft and climbing. I found a few interesting shots to share.One of the plants is taking on new leaves this one in particular has 10 fingers on its fans now :shocked: Oh yea i forgot the totals on m/f and such, ive found that 8 satori are fem out of 11 and of the 3 MM i have one is male and the rest f so ill be making some beans for this strain ;)

garden.JPG

odd leaf.JPG

wheres my hand.JPG

see its really there.JPG

Ok so were almost a week into the transition cycle for the flowering stage. Ive taken all males out of the room I was planning on making some beans for the MM but now ive been persuaded to change my mind. so it s all fems and a big room full at that. I know to many of you that 10 sounds like a low number but when you have high yielding plants like the satori to account for its going to be huge. Ive still never fed any of the plants but the one that i thought had a problem ( it turned out to be male and got marijuana murdered) so im really loving this soil, Im most likely going to feed them some bloom nutes i usually use some 0-10-10 while i flower and im planning on it this time too, i may even use a bit of N some 5-0-0 to go with it so that way the plant isnt eating of its self for the duration. Im planning on starting the Spacecase on the 8th this will give them a good 6 weeks under the flos while the satori flower up if all goes right and the SCs are not fast veggers i should have them in to flower on or about Jul 1 about the same time the satori and MM come out ;) No pics this time around there really inst much change in the plants just more pre-flowering spots and some flowering stretching going on.

sheds looking good Dubbaman..sending some mojo 4u and the shed..:bong::watchplant:

Can't wait to see how the satori turn out. I am down to 2 satori seedlings, their clones, plus clones from the 2 I gave away. They are very pretty plants. Here's some GREEN MOJO for you!

Such a long time has passed since my last update, and a lot has happened. We had big bad winds a week and a half ago and part of my shed got blown off :eek: so i had to move everything back. After renting a van and getting all the supplies and plants back here were up and running again. Things are finally flowering well and ive started them on the 0-10-10 that i give them. On to the shots :D

back at home.JPG

MM.JPG

Satori top.JPG

MM 2.JPG

MM top.JPG

Another week down and about 6 more to go Plants are doing great, have had a some heat issues when i put the extra lights back up to start the Spacecase so it was a no go for launch with them yet i set up the lights and let them run and the room just got too hot so ill have to wait on them till these finish up. The MM are off to the races man filling in huge and full. My Satori are starting some minor lower branch yellowing but its normal and expected for things that aren't getting light the way they need. Ive upped the feeding to full strength every other watering for all and they seem to love it and thanked me with a room full of delicious smells. On to the few shots i could get before the lights went out in the garden. the one Satori that is pictured here isn't really that yellow its a mix of the HPS lamp and the camera that made it look this way, when its just as green as the MM pic, oh and not too bad for the temp and humidity eh.

MM.JPG

Satori.JPG

temp & humidity.JPG

I have been watching my temps and humidity too.
We have been having a weird spring, a week of below average temps, then a week of way above normal temps. example today 84f the average for today 71f.

pcduck said:
I have been watching my temps and humidity too.
We have been having a weird spring, a week of below average temps, then a week of way above normal temps. example today 84f the average for today 71f.
Yup its been crazy a bit further south of you too mang. Here in the capital its all the same frost in the middle of May and now 15 degrees above normal :confused2: i hope is stabilizes here soon i want to put some out back to veg up a bit since i cant get more running in the room ;)

I am just hoping to get these Durban Poison finished and get this DWC closed down for the Summer:D

Latest posts

Back