The 5 strain continuous G.J.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
Very nice Dubbaman...I always love to watch your grows..Hows BabyDubba doing? and Momma? Take care and be safe my friend
Thanks man. The fam is doing well driving me a bit crazy at many times of the day but thats why i have my meds :rofl:

Things are moving right along, time sure is :fly: The SpaceCase is doing well the yellowing is moving right along as the main fans are starting to go. Ive seen that the Orion has had 9 of 10 break ground and ive got 5 of 5 out of the Griz x WR. At this rate it wont be long until im back out there planting again. On to some shots.

IMG_1484.JPG

IMG_1487.JPG

IMG_1488.JPG

IMG_1502.JPG

IMG_1506.JPG

IMG_1508.JPG

IMG_1512.JPG

Pics post!! Here's the newbies i have going with special emphasis on the odd balls that it wouldn't be a Dubb's grow without. :D

IMG_1513.JPG

IMG_1514.JPG

IMG_1515.JPG

IMG_1516.JPG

Gotem looking good Dubba:aok: Even the oddities are nice and green for ya.

I am still waiting to pop my beans. Been to busy to take proper care of them so I am waiting.

pcduck said:
I am still waiting to pop my beans. Been to busy to take proper care of them so I am waiting.
I hear that mang im still amazed that i can get in time with all that ive got going on around this mad-house.

I love a guy that starts from seed,great job dubba,you seem to have things down pat,where in the hell do you find those strange varieties,or are you inventing new strains,great job either way,

420grower said:
where in the hell do you find those strange varieties,or are you inventing new strains,great job either way,
They are crosses that friends have made and i grow them out as testers. I also make up new crosses along the way too i have one that im about to start here once i get the Orion in to flower.

Some update shots of the gals in flower;)

I think ill have to kill off the 2 that haven't grown anything still. They still are at their cotyledon leaves and haven't gone upwards at all. So it would be an 8 pack for the Orion thus far, and 5 of 5 for the griz x rino.

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1595.JPG

IMG_1598.JPG

IMG_1602.JPG

IMG_1605.JPG

Looking sweet Dubbaman....I can't wait to put my SC in the seed cab, the day is getting closer:)

Another week down and were getting close to the end. Most all of the gals flowering have dropped their main fans and are working off the sun leaves now. Had a heat wave here for a few days and it caused some misleading curl and burn. It was hot and humid as sheet around here and it threw off the temps and such in my room while i was away, havnet seen any hermi's growing out of the mess, but at the same time it looks worse than it is. Ph is normal and the flush is today.

The little ones OD are doing well. The Orion are taking right off and growing like weed:rofl: the GxWR are doing well other than the 2 that keep finding their way into the shade. I keep moving them into the light and then the world shifts a bit to put them back they will catch up though i figure ill get the Orion out of the way and leave the couple of the others to finish getting bigger.

IMG_1792.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

IMG_1796.JPG

IMG_1799.JPG

IMG_1800.JPG

Heres where the Orion sit as of now. They are about to the limit of a ft and ready to come in so are the GxWR less 2 that are still going to be out to catch up from living in the shade. Ive tossed in some pics of the SpaceCase in my thread thought id show you all the plants be sure to look in there for some serious frosty stuff man :aok:
Speaking of the SpaceCase i think they are with-in a week now of coming down :dancing: so were all set, harvest pics soon enough ;)

facing west 1.JPG

Had to do a rush job on this one so i haven't gotten any pics. back bit i got a notice that the city was going to be going around looking in the sewers and doing maintenance etc. To make the long short i have a manhole out there and its close to the OD when i can get it OD, SO it came in. The Orion were really ready like i said before i was shooting for the last week or so on the Spacecase. Which had to come down BTW. So its down and 10X as smelly as it was B4. Hope to have it dry soon I hung some and dry boxed the rest. Looked to be about Half Lb off the 6 of them, of course that's what it will look like when its dry. And the Orion and Grizrino is in to sex up.

Man have i forgotten about this :eek: The SpaceCase is down and dry and so strong that it takes me and the wife 2 tries at finishing a normal sized J :shocked: For the Orion ive got 5 of 8 that went fem. Im keeping one male to breed with. The GrizxRino came up 5 of 5 fem :dancing:, i think im going to cross a bit of the O with the GxR and see what happens :D Pics soon!

I have got to free up time to get this thing back in order! :D

Here we are about mid way through the Orion's flower.. I think. Things are going well got a good batch of pollen and sprinkled a few bud sites here and there so ill have more of it and i also crossed the Griz with it too. Going to be getting the flos back up at some point and getting in some skush and Gruntastic going. The Orion are killer man, they stay short i don't think i've had one yet that has more than doubled in height. Perfect for indoor growing. Ive had the pre-fall allergies kicking my arse so i cant tell of any strong odor but when i've brushed against it i can sure get a whiff of miss-stinky thang. On to some pics

Orion group.JPG

Orion.JPG

GrizxRino group.JPG

GrizxRino.JPG

OK so we've seeded some of the buds to be with Orion pollen. A few more than intended got seeded. I wasn't here when the male dropped open and the fan was on. I did impregnate the gals i wanted but some of the others have seed growing here and there, no big thing ill have plenty more to keep growing this easy to grow strain of TBG's. I had 5 of 5 griz x rino go fem so ive also crossed it with the Orion to keep it, i love that griz its great mellow smoke that soothes the aches and pains of a typical day i would have mated it with its self but i couldn't so it got the cross over done to it. Cant wait to see how the Orion smokes to know if its going to be a good match with the griz. No big problems in the grow the Orion is very easy and takes just about all you can toss at them. Got a couple that are burning a bit at the tip but im about to cut off the extra N here in the last couple weeks. Got a few pics here and a couple that im tossing in the album, lets go there now.

*EDIT* i forgot to mention that ive started a new batch of seeds. This time around its my cross from a while back the Gruntastic and Skush A.K.A. F.U.C. they went in about 3 days ago, and will live under the flos for a bit once ground breaking happens. Then when the flower area is cleared out it will be in under the conversion bulbs.

griz x rino.JPG

griz x rino heavy on seed.JPG

Orion.JPG

Looking fantastic Dubbaman.

Still waiting on these temps here to settle down, before I try any more seedlings. UP 1 day Dn the next day, go figure.

I was robbed. My house was broken into and my puter and plants were stolen. ALl my grow equip is gone and the fooktards took all my gals bongs and other assorted smoking tools. Im so pissed that i could keel the retards that pulled this off. Dont know if they knew that i grow or just got lucky about it. Either way they came in through a window while we were out to the babies first B-Day at the familys house. Took most everything that was of any value ha dto have had a truck for van to do all this and of course not one of my neighbors had seen a thing, how do you not see anything in the middle of the day, especially when you know the people who live there are gone. Ill get back up and growing soon, Insurance is covering most of what i could tell them was taken, but they arnt going to be buying my smoke for me and that is where im pissed the most... now i have to buy weed again. This sux.

WoW sorry to hear about your break in. I hope they catch the little thieves. I take it you must live in town with neighbors? Funny how neighbors can't see thieves cleaning out a home but if you take a leak in your backyard, they all see it. Like you said at least insurance covered most of it, but the 3 months or so it will take to start producing weed again, that part really sucks. Hope you get the train back on the tracks and get growing again.

Latest posts

Back