The 5 strain continuous G.J.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:shocked: man did i let this get away from me :eek: Everything is down now has been for a few days. Its all drying up as we speak. I went in yesterday to to a tally on the amount from cola's and i found that i've got better than 12 oz from just them alone. Ive started the SpaceCase too they have been outside now for about 2 weeks. I started 10 all popped and broke through, then a severe storm tore 2 of them up with a small branch. Freaking wind blew it right into he stalk of one snapping it and ripped the leaves off another. I tried to replant the one and let the other be and see if they were going to regrow but it didnt work out for them. Any who on to the pics.

MistyMoonshine 1.JPG

MistyMoonshine 2.JPG

MistyMoonshine total.JPG

satori 1.JPG

satori 2.JPG

satori total.JPG

SpaceCase.JPG

Ok so its been 5 days in the box for the gals now they are nice and dry to the touch a little bendy still but ready for jars. Ive taken an unofficial official weight and it came out to be closer to 18 oz it was shy by about a eighth, i figure once its finished drying up it should be a Lb hands down. Couple of pics of the Misty tops on the scale and a couple of the SpaceCase that is running away OD.

Misty.JPG

Misty 1.JPG

SpaceCase.JPG

SpaseCase 1.JPG

The SpaceCase are in and in the dark till for a couple days. One to get them used to being in the cooler climate. Two just because that's how i do it Tossed up a pic of them just before bringing them in, it was dark when i took this and it looks to me to be a bit out of focus but i didn't want to draw attention to what i was up to by using the flash on the camera. The other pic is of a MistyMoonshine that has been curing up for about a week now, i'm from purging my jars every few hours to once every 12 a week of this and i should be ready to seal them up till i smoke it.

Huge thanks to all who have been fallowing the thread so far.

SpaceCase.JPG

Dry and Cure Misty.JPG

Looking real nice Dubbaman I here ;) that the SpaceCase is one sweet plant

Some beautiful ladies and colas you have there. Great work. Would love to be smoking on some of that right now. Take care and be safe.

As we enter the flowering process for the SC's we have noticed that there are a few males in the midst so were in the process of taking them out of there after all when i grow its a one man operation :D and i don't leave pollen!! Id toss up a couple pics but with the Mylar up its reflecting my John Merrick into them. Plus i was out helping clean out a recently deceased relatives home and have chemical burns on my hands from bleaching the walls of 40+ years of cigg smoke and hermit-ation. Ill get some of them up asap, hell it even hurts to type but with the latex gloves on its not as bad though i feel like Howie Mandel with them on all id need is a surgical mask and id look Chinese, anyone up for another SAR's out break :rofl:

Some pics of the it and how its all set up now that i'm back under the full 800. Ive noticed that there are 2 different leaf indicators as to what the gals are leaning more toward i have one that has real broad leaves telling me shes more indica than the rest. the difference in leaf is in the pics pheno 1 & 2. Over all they are a nice cross the other 5 that i have are all very uniform in their size and rate of growth. The odd ball is about 2 in taller than the rest and is most likely going to fill in faster.

plant space.JPG

thought it was male.JPG

shes not.JPG

pheno 1.JPG

pheno 2.JPG

I can hardly wait to pop some of those beans this fall. Your's is looking fantastic.

I don't have air cooled stuff in mine but it only gets up to about 90 in there for a few hours out of the day then stays at 83 with 38-42 % humidity. I have them in a 16 sqft area with 2 big fans pulling and pushing with another blowing the tops just under the light so i can keep it closer. Id love to mod the space so that it would be more efficient but i'm not buying this place ;)

yea imma get me a grow tent so ill need atleast 1 air coold hood. my frien said hell let me have his 250w hps.650w would be nice. i wonder how the yeild would be. rotate the bigger plants under the 400w (that ill have air cooled) as they go thru flower.may work good

Depending on the size of the tent and such man you may only need the 400 to flower with IMO id use it for flower and the 250 to veg with ;) sounds like it may be a great set up though man hit me with a link to the GJ when you get it up and running.

Some update for all. Things are going well just one that is starting to yellow on the main fans as of now its doing so faster than any ive seen but this is also the one that is leaning much more Indica dom than the rest so it should be going faster. They have all had 2 doses of food stuffs that i use.On tot he shots. Ill be heading out to round up supplies for the Orion here either today or tomorrow and getting them in the dirt to start them on the intergalactic journey that lays ahead.

IMG_1467.JPG

IMG_1468.JPG

IMG_1470.JPG

IMG_1473.JPG

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_1477.JPG

Very nice Dubbaman...I always love to watch your grows..Hows BabyDubba doing? and Momma? Take care and be safe my friend

Latest posts

Back