Thing are changing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we should settle this with a game of horseshoes and a big cooler fulla beer. I don't have enough mj to get everyone high cause Ima piker here - step up if you do!

Yo Ho Ho N,

I like the coffee table too, and I think that maybe Hippy is sorta on to something there. I think it's ok to rub fenders in a fun race, part of the sport, sometimes it's chasing after the laughter even more so than the trying to win.

BUT, it's when we allow ourselves to slip into that skin that is no longer being productive, not even funny, or fun, just out right nasty that should be done away with.

I have to believe in my heart that everyone here understands this idea very well. I for one would rather fill my remaining days with joy, laughter, even a little funnin with a friend, then fuss over a bad day, or rip someone just cause I'm hurting at that moment.

Indeed, I dare any of you to say to me, here and now that you wouldn't want to share great laughter and a hoober on a pretty summer day with a good friend, even if you were sorta on the outs with that person, I mean come on, let's get real with it.

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

KingKahuuna said:

Indeed, I dare any of you to say to me, here and now that you wouldn't want to share great laughter and a hoober on a pretty summer day with a good friend, even if you were sorta on the outs with that person, I mean come on, let's get real with it.

smoke in peace

Yee haaa! Sunny or rain, winter or summer, no matter! Let's all go to.... ummmmm nvthis' house!

Hey Hippy! Long time no speak my friend! Hope all is well.

Good point kaotik! Change is inevitable. And with change, growth.

Thanks MarP and the mods here for a great site!

KK bro, I think it's a winning plan. I also have every confidence the mods will take care to keep the friendliness and tight community feel of MP. And though some of the 'one word' threads have brought hours of enjoyment to various folks over times, they too have run their course. Besides, I doubt anyone has ever actually gone through and read the thousands of one word posts for it's historic virtue/value:p

Occasional taking out of the garbage is completely necessary, no doubt, and I commend you all for taking on that lumbering project.

I don't mean to flame or be negative, but could we start right here?

PieRsquare said:
If a spelling flame is all you have, then you should just be quiet.

PieRsquare said:
(God, I can already hear the rants coming)

PieRsquare said:
Many here don't like HIE too. You just happen to be one who does. Obviously, you're not someone he's attacked....yet.

PieRsquare said:
As for what you've said to me in the past, I couldn't care less. I don't pay attention to what you say. I've read enough of your posts to think of you as nothing more than a control freak who likes to make petty comments to anyone you happen to disagree with. You can leave me alone now. I'll put you on my ignore list so I don't have to suffer with your pettiness.

Seems to me that with everything you are saying, the above is nothing more than a thumb in the collective MP eyeball.

~NV

Yo Art,

Did I just hear someone say "Roadtrip" ??

LOL, I'm so ready, where is the next smoke meet going to occur. ?? Oh, High Times where are you when we need a good contest and a smoke off.LOL :rofl:

smoke in peace

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Art,

Did I just hear someone say "Roadtrip" ??

LOL, I'm so ready, where is the next smoke meet going to occur. ?? Oh, High Times where are you when we need a good contest and a smoke off.LOL :rofl:

smoke in peace

Bring yo horseshoes, KK :hubba:. We're on our way, nv! No matter we don't know where you live!

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho Ho N,

I like the coffee table too, and I think that maybe Hippy is sorta on to something there. I think it's ok to rub fenders in a fun race, part of the sport, sometimes it's chasing after the laughter even more so than the trying to win.

BUT, it's when we allow ourselves to slip into that skin that is no longer being productive, not even funny, or fun, just out right nasty that should be done away with.

I have to believe in my heart that everyone here understands this idea very well. I for one would rather fill my remaining days with joy, laughter, even a little funnin with a friend, then fuss over a bad day, or rip someone just cause I'm hurting at that moment.

smoke in peace

I love the way you compose KK.

We are similar, you write beautifully in your way of informing and follow ups.

You are a good person inside, its not a seen thing, its a feel thing as some people come into your thought pattern.

:peace:

ArtVandolay said:
Bring yo horseshoes, KK :hubba:. We're on our way, nv! No matter we don't know where you live!

Just follow the shadow of the condos Art, you'll be here in no time!;)

nvthis said:
Just follow the shadow of the condos Art, you'll be here in no time!;)

I see 'em, nv :D. What's for dinner? Tacos? I love tacos :hubba: Hold the guac!

Yo Ho Ho N,

See now that's what I'm talking about, most everyone can enjoy some good funnin, as long as it don't hurt ya know.

I would love to smoke with most all of ya, I think about the fun , and the good laughter that is almost guarenteed to happen.

It's like this,

At the crack of dawn there is always someone that has to get up almost while it is still dark, and they gotta start crowing ya know.

I say shoot the buzzard, have a wake and bake, enjoy your freshly killed breakfast, and we go from there.

Should SmokinMom show up, we all gotta be respectful, but I can just see that the chase would be on. LOL.

Now you got the older farts over in the corner planning all sorts of devious pranks, and the younger males all acting like young bucks going at each other with them sharp antlers like they gotta be the top doggie.

You got your more feminine ones watching it all unfold and just laughing at us all, cause come on and admit it 300 guys in shorts will chase a half crazed kangaroo rat across a desert just for kicks. LOL. I know I saw it while I was in the service. LMAO

and there it is, life can be a great joke and in general I love it all.
Here's that weird bit of music, that just sums it all up for me, hxxp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7ZUHbLHMBs

LOL :rofl: just trippen with ya.

smoke in peace

Hey Art, I got plenty of herb for everyone, but you gotta bring the vodka;)

Gee, guac on spaghetti... Imagine my non-surprsise, nv lmao. No bean sprouts on the spaghetti, either, please :). Vodka on me - you want it uncut at 90% alcohol right out of the still or you want the watered down piker stuff? :D

Over!

HippyInEngland said:
Smokey bear walkin out the backdoor.

:peace:

:tokie:

What - you don't like guac on your tacos, either? Those Caleeeforyans, huh? And those bean sprouts! Can I get a sammich without bean sprouts, please :D

LOL,

Hey Quac with kief added, HMMmmm that could work if it was ground very, very, well, but what would it do to the taste. ? I got it figured out, Tabasco sause. voila magnifique.

:48:

smoke in peace

Latest posts

Back