Thing are changing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PieRsquare said:
You must really hate lettuce! All that green! And spring onions, leeks, limes, cabbage, and, and, and... :p That's what makes the world go round! If everyone liked the exact same things, the world would be a boring place! The less you eat, the more there is left for me!

lettuce - love it :D
spring onions - any kind of onions - love it
leeks - love them :D
limes - great with vodka and coronas!
cabbage - yuck - rabbit food!

Moving on to purple...
eggplant - yuck. Mushy, tasteless purple food? Pass :)

You also have all of my shares of anything seafood! All of it! Yuck yuck yuck

Other than that, I'll eat most stuff lmao. As long as it's chicken, beef or pork and doesn't look like what it used to be :hubba:

isnt it crazy how different humans taste buds all are? I love grilled eggplant so good..

2Dog said:
isn't it crazy how different humans taste buds all are? I love grilled eggplant so good..
Did you know that pound for pound, eggplant has the same iron in it that calf's liver does? It's very good for you and has none of the bad things in it. Good for you!

I thought I didn't like egg plant until my daughter made it into some lasagna once...I loved it.

I love eggplant parm...mmmm.

As for stuff I don't like...

onions
peppers
olives
mayo
sour cream
cottage cheese
cream cheese (don't like cheese cake either :p)

Oh I'm sure there's more..lol.

For the record, I love broccoli and squash. ;)

2Dog said:
isn't it crazy how different humans taste buds all are? I love grilled eggplant so good..
It's not only humans either...I have a cat who gets a treat of milk each evening. Only a couple of tablespoons, but it's very important to him and he yells for it every day at 6pm. If the milk is any type except 2%, he'll sniff it and walk away from it. I've tried whole milk, 1% and skim. He won't touch them. Also, if the milk is more than 4 days old, he'll sniff it and walk away from it. Is that weird or what? My fridge holds 34-36 degrees, but I guess the milk changes just enough for him to tell after 4 days.

PieRsquare said:
Did you know that pound for pound, eggplant has the same iron in it that calf's liver does? It's very good for you and has none of the bad things in it. Good for you!

I didnt know that!!! see they should teach kids these fun crazy facts instead of just saying eat your veggies they make you strong..I would have loved being taught things like that in school health class..ty

SmokinMom said:
As for stuff I don't like...

onions
peppers
olives
mayo
sour cream
cottage cheese
cream cheese (don't like cheese cake either :p)

That's just wrong!!:p I think you may have killed an entire food group in there SM...:D

2dog said:
they should teach kids these fun crazy facts instead of just saying eat your veggies they make you strong..I would have loved being taught things like that in school health class

Then we offer them the same old low density, low brix crap they have learned to hate in the first place!:ignore:

2Dog said:
I didnt know that!!! see they should teach kids these fun crazy facts instead of just saying eat your veggies they make you strong..I would have loved being taught things like that in school health class..ty

Ok, then I'll tell you another! Peppers. Those that are hot, mild or have no heat at all. All the colors! They are just loaded with everything that's good for you! If you lived off of fish, eggplant, tofu and various peppers, you'd be more healthy than about 90% of the planet. I could give you a zillion recipes for those items in different combinations. Other items that are common in Asian foods are garlic, ginger and rice. Each has it's benefits and none, done in moderation are bad for you. Combined, they're very, very tasty too, if you prepare them right. Diets with a bunch of meat in them are very bad for your body. A little meat...is good! As long as it's not soaked in it's own juices for very long while cooking. Extremely high heat, very little oil and a good mix of veggies will make almost everyone happy. The meat is just a little more flavoring, just as the ginger and garlic are! One of the best things about Asian cooking is that it is so pretty! Every color under the sun! With this type of eating, you taste the food and seasonings, not a bunch of grease. Eating is a small part of my life, but I try to make it as good as possible.

well last nigh due to an accident we had meatless spaghetti and it was pretty good..garlic, onions, stewed tomatoes...over angel pasta..I love asian brocoli!

Latest posts

Back