Thing are changing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Art, what kinda tacos you like? Are you the crunchy shell/meat/cheese/lettuce/tomato/sour cream/taco bell type? Or the steamed tortilla/meat/cilantro/onion/salsa/cabbage/lime/momma's kitchen type?

Gotta know before ya get here:confused2:

Hey KK, SM says she's only coming out if there's body shots????:confused:

KingKahuuna said:
LOL,

Hey Quac with kief added, HMMmmm that could work if it was ground very, very, well, but what would it do to the taste. ? I got it figured out, Tabasco sause. voila magnifique.

:48:

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

And that color! Yuch! But I'll be the first to choke it down if it has kief, KK :hubba:.

Frozen pizza works for me Smom! Hold the guac, please :hubba:

nvthis said:
Hey Art, what kinda tacos you like? Are you the crunchy shell/meat/cheese/lettuce/tomato/sour cream/taco bell type? Or the steamed tortilla/meat/cilantro/onion/salsa/cabbage/lime/momma's kitchen type?

Gotta know before ya get here:confused2:

Hey KK, SM says she's only coming out if there's body shots????:confused:

We'll just run up to the local taco bell, nv :D. After we smoke a few bowls :)

I have never tasted an avocado. It just skeeves me. I probably never will. :p

SmokinMom said:

Yer not missing anything. It tastes like the fat off a Texas grilled t-bone.. Only better. YUCK!:rofl:

nvthis said:
Yer not missing anything. It tastes like the fat off a Texas grilled t-bone.. Only better. YUCK!:rofl:

Green + mushy = No way!!

SmokinMom said:
Green + mushy = No way!!

Well, when you put it like that!... Guess I know exactly what you mean. Green tea ice cream was the worst invention ever concocted

Hey mom, is that you in your avi? 'Cause I gotta say, that's pretty funny right there;)

Sorry everyone. The centered thingy was not on purpose. I made a mistake when adding Subcool's banner and link and forgot a closing tag. It should be fix now.

And things ARE changing! We will give you a heads up in the coming weeks.

nvthis said:

I love the fat on my T-bone.:yay:

ain't nothing but a chicken wing, MarP. lol...

Guac? nooo. heck nooooo. i'll have a hot ham & sheese sammy please. toasted, if not a prob?. lol...

too much 'stuff in the way for me to see the shadows bro...

hey piesr. who peeed in your cheerios bro? shake it off man. grow it, and show it brother. growit, and show it...peace, Irish...

been awhile here also Hippy.:) ...one love brother.(well, three if'n i count the dog, and 'ol lady)...lol...Peace my brother, Irish...

heres an idea...how about we delete the entire coffee table once per month. this will give us much needed bandwidth...i think this is a great idea...if theres something worthy in there, then leave that up to the mods to put it in a proper tag, before deletion?...

just throwing an idea out there bros'. if you think about it, it's really a good idea. no?...Irish...

It's not really the "text" posts that take up much of the space but rather the thousands of pictures.

nvthis said:
Well, when you put it like that!... Guess I know exactly what you mean. Green tea ice cream was the worst invention ever concocted
are you serious ??somebody actually made green tea ice cream ???that almost makes me angry it's so gross. has anyone ever tasted raw ginger ???

IRISH said:
hey piesr. who peeed in your cheerios bro? ...
what !!!!!! first i find out they make green tea ice cream and now there's pee flavored cheerios ?...whats this world comming to?:p

SmokinMom said:
"Those who never try a taste, make Chefs a waste". Something the Chef I used to prep for used to say...:D In just one year, 130,000 tons of avocado are imported into the USA from Mexico and more than 60,000 acres of avocados are grown in only California each year. High avocado intake has been shown to have an effect on blood serum cholesterol levels. Specifically, after a seven-day diet rich in avocados, hypercholesterolemia patients showed a 17% decrease in total serum cholesterol levels. These subjects also showed a 22% decrease in both LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglyceride levels and 11% increase in HDL (good cholesterol) levels. Avocado is a prime ingredient in sushi throughout the world. In health clubs and restaurants, it's served in huge amounts. Give it a try SM! You might love it! I like to eat them by just cutting them in half and putting a tablespoon of Mayo in the seed cavity. I just wish they weren't so expensive! btw, what's the word "skeeves" mean? I can tell it's negative by it's usage in context, but I've never seen the word used like that. :p

I love avacados...they arent mushy unless they are overripe and or you mush them...a club sandwhich w avocado in it is like heaven....so creamy. plus how does someone not like guacamole? hmmmmmmmmmmm

PieRsquare said:
"Those who never try a taste, make Chefs a waste". Something the Chef I used to prep for used to say...:D In just one year, 130,000 tons of avocado are imported into the USA from Mexico and more than 60,000 acres of avocados are grown in only California each year. High avocado intake has been shown to have an effect on blood serum cholesterol levels. ...

Good evening to ya, PR :). No sale on the avacado/guac here :D. That's an old trick - they always tell you stuff that tastes bad is good for you! :hubba: And that color is ... unnatural, yep :rolleyes:

ArtVandolay said:
Good evening to ya, PR . No sale on the avocado/guac here . That's an old trick - they always tell you stuff that tastes bad is good for you! And that color is ... unnatural, yep
You must really hate lettuce! All that green! And spring onions, leeks, limes, cabbage, and, and, and... :p That's what makes the world go round! If everyone liked the exact same things, the world would be a boring place! The less you eat, the more there is left for me!

Latest posts

Back