Thing are changing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
Did the home page change or did I hit some button (unknowley)to change the page? Darn PC,s.

I agree FUM. Hard to get used to. Seems everything is being "centered" on the page.

i don't mind the new centered look of the site.. but wow, search is even more horrible now than it was before (and that's saying a lot)

i used to be able to find stuff alright if i went advanced and 'search titles only'.. now that's even poor.
i wasn't finding what i was looking for, so tested search for 'weed', and 'hermie', should net alright results eh?.. nope.. got 1 result for each :holysheep: :huh:
i don't know why the search is effected, but seems to be. :(

I find it harder to read personally...not trying to complain.

Did we fix something,, that wasnt broken??

Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey there friends, fam, gluttons, and heads alike. We are indeed making changes. MarP has been looking into the idea of deleting garbage that all would agree is just that, Garbage. We need to clean it all up, so it will be smoother, faster, easier, and friendly to all who venture here. We may even change servers, it's up to MarP.

You will see changes and maybe even a touch of down time, but MarP has made himself clear. This site is for all to enjoy, and that means the experience of being here, and enjoying a smooth running site is an absolute.

To that end then yes we can expect to see the site morphing into MarP's desire.

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

KK, mucho respekt as always, and hope you are well brother, And thanks for dropping in. Don't mean to sound negative, but is the centering part of the process? It really kinda sucks!:p :giggle:

Well, MarP's our guy, so what ever he wants we'll adapt to...

like most things, we will get use to it,
we probably wont remember the old way in due time.

kaotik said:
i don't mind the new centered look of the site.. but wow, search is even more horrible now than it was before (and that's saying a lot)

i used to be able to find stuff alright if i went advanced and 'search titles only'.. now that's even poor.
i wasn't finding what i was looking for, so tested search for 'weed', and 'hermie', should net alright results eh?.. nope.. got 1 result for each
i don't know why the search is effected, but seems to be.

In both the simple and advanced searches, if you surround the word you are looking for with quotes like: "this" , you'll find that it works much, much better.

And I thot it was my computer that was messing up.....

thanks for the heads up KK.

KingKahuuna said:
Yo Ho Ho N,

Hey there friends, fam, gluttons, and heads alike. We are indeed making changes. MarP has been looking into the idea of deleting garbage that all would agree is just that, Garbage. We need to clean it all up, so it will be smoother, faster, easier, and friendly to all who venture here. We may even change servers, it's up to MarP.

You will see changes and maybe even a touch of down time, but MarP has made himself clear. This site is for all to enjoy, and that means the experience of being here, and enjoying a smooth running site is an absolute.

To that end then yes we can expect to see the site morphing into MarP's desire.

smoke in peace
KK:cool:

What type of things are you referring to as "Garbage"? Things like that ridiculous, bandwidth wasting, storage wasting, childish one word thread with the zillion one word posts? That one would be more appropriate on a site for children, IMHO. I mean, what's it value? Nada! It's just silly. Is that one of the items of "Garbage" that you're getting rid of? If so, great! (If one of the 20 people who post in that stupid thread gets upset at me for saying so, get over it. It is stupid) How about if the site is trimmed down to only weed posts? I think that would be a great idea. Ditch all the other junk and the kiddies games. Make it truly a weed site for adults who really want to learn about weed and how to grow it. Let the people who want to play games and make little one word posts go do it on someone else's dime. (God, I can already hear the rants coming)

PieRsquare said:
What type of things are you referring to as "Garbage"? Things like that ridiculous, bandwidth wasting, storage wasting, childish one word thread with the zillion one word posts? That one would be more appropriate on a site for children, IMHO. I mean, what's it value? Nada! It's just silly. Is that one of the items of "Garbage" that you're getting rid of? If so, great! (If one of the 20 people who post in that stupid thread gets upset at me for saying so, get over it. It is stupid) How about if the site is trimmed down to only weed posts? I think that would be a great idea. Ditch all the other junk and the kiddies games. Make it truly a weed site for adults who really want to learn about weed and how to grow it. Let the people who want to play games and make little one word posts go do it on someone else's dime. (God, I can already hear the rants coming)

:spit: Tell us how you really feel? :p No rants here, even if I may feel differently.

I don't think I notice what y'all are refering to. I may have to move my eyes a bit more from left to right...is that what ya'll mean? :confused:

Edited to add- do we really need an arcade? I don't think anyone plays it...hell I dont even know if the thing still works or not..

Yeah the search feature is definitely messed up now. I always do advanced search and "search titles only" but to no avail. This part definitely needs to be fixed :D

And I agree the arcade is a major waste of space. Lot's of better free online arcade websites.

addictinggames.com - there ya go.

I actually didn't even notice the 'centering' but now that I am aware of it- my eye follows the left side margin lol

PieRsquare said:

It would be cool to be part of a community again that just happens to also grow. Please point me in that direction if this aint that place anymore. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

screwdriver said:
It would be cool to be part of a community again that just happens to also grow. Please point me in that direction if this aint that place anymore. One mans trash is another mans treasure.

I'm sure there must be a site called "Arcade Passion" or "One Word Posts Passion" somewhere. I just checked, this one is still called "Marijuana Passion". (Just finding some humor in it) Hey, as with everyone's posts, mine was a reflection of my own feelings. I think it would be great to have this place be nothing but marijuana talk. A growers paradise. No baloney inter-spaced with the main topic. Again, just my own feelings.

PieRsquare said:
I'm sure there must be a site called "Arcade Passion" or "One Word Posts Passion" somewhere. I just checked, this one is still called "Marijuana Passion". (Just finding some humor in it) Hey, as with everyone's posts, mine was a reflection of my own feelings. I think it would be great to have this place be nothing but marijuana talk. A growers paradise. No baloney inter-spaced with the main topic. Again, just my own feelings.

I would normally agree, but then this place would be just like rollitup, grass city, etc. And those places suck. So if that is what you are looking for PieRsquare- head right over to one of the previously mentioned sites.

GrowinGreen said:
Yeah the search feature is definitely messed up now. I always do advanced search and "search titles only" but to no avail.

Try again with quotes around the word or phrase you're searching for. PM me if you need more info on it. I'd be glad to help you.

GrowinGreen said:
I would normally agree, but then this place would be just like rollitup, grass city, etc. And those places suck. So if that is what you are looking for PieRsquare- head right over to one of the previously mentioned sites.
Well, it seems like the owner of this site might be agreeing with what I've said, so perhaps it's you who should find the door...no offence meant.

PieRsquare said:
Well, it seems like the owner of this site might be agreeing with what I've said, so perhaps it's you who should find the door...no offence meant.

If it comes down to that, I would be happy to find the door.

And the search feature never use to need quotes, so maybe that part should be left alone.

Also, it is offense. If you need help with future spelling please PM me. I'd be glad to help you.

Latest posts

Back