Things are lookin good!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftw2012

The end is near!
Reaction score
just a little update on the grow...been dry here but i thing the babys are doing good. i have White Widow, Moon Shadow, Cotton Candy and Blue Berry. got some hairs starting to turn a little hope the next month is good to them! thanks for checkin them out and happy growing

Picture 058.jpg

Picture 059.jpg

Picture 060.jpg

Picture 061.jpg

Picture 062.jpg

Picture 063.jpg

Picture 064.jpg

Picture 065.jpg

Picture 066.jpg

they are looking great!

Very nice plants! I'd be happy with them. I can tell that you are.

Very nice :D They appear to be very well hidden..
Good Job!!
Stay Cool

Great job...you seem to have kept them at a great stealth height!!

Can't wait for the upcoming pictures:D

I LOVE your photos! Nice work man and GL through the next few weeks.

I do my best to keep them hidden! i still worry about them being found but i think maybe im just paranoid! lol thanks for the encourgement! if i get half what i think im gonna get then ill have gotten double what ive gotten in years past! so im pretty stoked! halloween will be about 10 weeks from when the widow startedto flower..hope i can leave them that long it will suck if we get an early hard frost...happy growing to you all!

Just another picture update....i just cant stay away from them!

Picture 067.jpg

Picture 068.jpg

Picture 069.jpg

Picture 072.jpg

Picture 073.jpg

Picture 074.jpg

Picture 075.jpg

Picture 076.jpg

ftw2012 said:
Just another picture update....i just cant stay away from them!
Spectacular photos !! :) I know how you feel on not wonting to leave them.

looking good! my plant is looking like the third picture in the first post....how much longer do ya think before i can harvest?

i hope i can wait 4 weeks....but i guess it will be about 8 weeks of flowering in 3 weeks. guy i got the clones from says to give that plant 10 weeks if i can

I think arnold(the gov) is sneaking in, late at night and having bo boos with your ladies! Holy smoke that first pic is awsome, good luck, keep us posted.

checked on the girls today and the blueberry was tipped over! cant hold herself up anymore...might have to get the axe soon....checked trics on them all today and pretty much looking mostly cloudy with a few amber and a few clear...i cant wait to chop them all down and cure them good! maybe make butter or oil with the trimmings. any suggestions?

are ya girls on your own property ftw? cuz i noticed a barbwire fence in background.
just a lil FYI for ya a rule of thumb in my book. never plant by anythin a farmer or rancher may ever have a need to go out an maintenance. cuz round here if a ranchers cattle or even 1 cow gets out the fence/pasture they go round the whole fence to see where they got out and to fix it.
just somethin to keep in mind for future grows maybe idk.
also i believe that hunters wil follow fencelines while out
they look good man.

Thats a great point Zip....i guess its my land on one side of the fence but not the other.....i took a sample of my monster Widow mama and im a little upset that less then a gram of bud had 4 seeds in it...ill be pissed if it has that many in it!

you sure she didnt turn to a he/she on ya?
or the ones near by?

pretty sure she didnt hermie on me....where im from ditch weed grows everywhere and i often find little wild boys growing below the grass out of site and im sure for everyone i find i miss at least 50...i guess since its just personal smoke i can live with seeds...but its nice not to have to pick apart every bud just to be sure there isnt a seed in it you know? my sample was good but for sure should go longer since there isnt much risk of frost yet! oh and everything good blown over the other day when we had some high winds but i have them somewhat proped up so hopefully they finish ok....thanks for stoppin in and checkin up again!

Latest posts

Back