Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at Stinky go !- U sure U don't have a head injury girlfriend ?- That looks like some head injury extremes to me !- I like it !- What's the legal plant count in your state ?
U a bad little girl ! - A bad little pot farming princess !- I like it !- U got a spare plate ?- I like some pork chops !

No head injury, just a touch of ocd...
20200209_192932.jpg
20200209_193412.jpg

Tonight on the menu is pancetta garlic spinach omelette with chili powder

Six plants per adult with a total household limit of 12.

Sorry ossifer, I can't count.

I only grows the hemp because marijuana is against the law in Texas!
I wasn't counting at U !- The way I do I need lots of cuts so I can't play count games -- I get out this mudhole I will start culling -- OCD ?-- What's that ?- Oh yeah it came with the head injury too !- Mines kinda selective !- I call it the head injury focus - I can focus on something near to obsession !- It's a tool from the fall !- Dam U do like U some cast iron !-- I like the omelet pan ! --

I'm a bit of a hoarder. Better to focus it on plants than find myself with goat trails throughout the house and my friends staging an intervention complete with a fleet of 1800GotJunk trucks outside... : )
Cast iron is a related problem. My camping box weighs ridiculously a lot. There's some in the shed. The entire range oven is stuffed with it. If I bake, it's gotta be in the convection oven or the one in my other kitchen (yes there are 2, long story, and kitchen #2 has its own stash of cast iron lolol). No room for anything in there but more greasy black iron! And people keep giving me more!!!

Everyone got a good misting of snow storm ultra last night. I can't find my purple maxx... nor bloombastic... all 3 of those are great products in their own little niches. Think I lent my bloombastic to a now-ex friend like, here bring the rest back... you think it ever came back? Nooooo, and that stuff is not cheap. Snow storm it is, then...

I would say that i manage to maintain about average results across the garden as a whole. Its complicated to manage multiple strains/life stages simultaneously and I don't recommend it unless your heart is 100% in the game. I probably put in average 10-14 hours per week up there and it's far from perfect. You'll see much nicer looking plants from some other growers on here (looking at you, @Lesso) with a laser focus on a strain or two at a time, and a more appropriate plant count lol. With everything I've got going on at once, I find myself having to feed based on the needs of the lightest/pickiest eaters, and then run around with a sprayer of GHMicro plus a base fert as foliar to correct the ones that are grumbling for seconds.
If I were to go into full production, it would be containerized SOG (rooted, 2wk veg, flip) ebb n flow hydroton, power flower, and a single strain of something that likes to throw a single fat cola for streamlined trimming.

I've time to spend but just want a small steady production. I am debating a sog after this bunch clears. One strain blue dream. Bio buckets are set up for automatic grows. I want to travel and don't want to be chained to the farm if wanderlust hits.

I should go for single cola too, probably.. Less messing around. I'm one of those people who can find something I like to eat like oatmeal, and eat it for a year straight. And like Mikey, I'll eat anything. Single strain works. Today, the cycle planned is three clones a month for two weeks, two to veg for six weeks one to bloom for a month, one staying in bloom a month and one to dry/cure.I

Two reservoirs clone + veg and bloom. My bloom area is 3'x3'. A couple hours, studs and osb makes the size fluid.

Thanks for sharing thoughts on your grows. That's where the learning is. What is power flower? A nute?

Yup. Super basic buffered and heavily chelated inorganic single part flower fertilizer that is easy as pie for hydro and good for dirt if you just bump the pH to dirt range when mixing. I use it in veg if I'm withholding N (young seedlings on first taste of food, and mothers being toughened up for a ton of cloning, makes the clones root faster and not succumb to fungal stem rot as easily) In flower, im currently in soil, and alternate it with biocanna terra flores and give most supplements strictly as a foliar except for sweet (water - in only) and mineral supplements (both). Calmag would go into the water too but my tap hardness doesn't require any at this time of year.

Thanks man!
I've just been up there doing the last move-along which is taking clones out of bins. I've been letting them breathe a little, and I put the plugs on a layer of happy frog (you know, the stuff known for retaining TOO much water lol) in 6 pax and I gotta say they are a lot easier to acclimate with that wet layer just at the base of the root zone leading the roots to moisture. In one pic, you can see how one of umbra's BPUX has completely escaped the pot already.
I backfilled the rest of the cells with more mud dirt, gave them a light feeding of biocanna flores, and hosed them down with weakly mixed sns244.
I'm gonna go back up one more time before bed to make sure nothing is too droopy, and I did all the tags tonight because I tend to see most leaf drop during hardening off and dont want to lose any label leaves. 9x
6-pack nursery cell units... im almost out of labels.
And LAV is already hungry. Because of course she is. Oink oink.
20200210_183035.jpg
20200210_183151.jpg
20200210_184435.jpg

Latest posts

Back