Turning the lights back on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200228_230021.jpg
20200228_230119.jpg
20200228_230222.jpg
umbra's triple grape. Purple pheno. More purple lower down away from the hot HPS. Mother seedplant didn't fit anywhere else. Third pic is a clone off her in week 3.

20200228_230039.jpg
and the cabbage pheno. The buds are falling over under their own weight, despite staking. It reminds me of ice buildup on the superstructure of a ship becoming so top heavy it capsizes. This is the one with the grape icee syrup smell. She's giving me blood sugar imbalances and a couple cavities just looking at her. Hey @oldfogey8 this is your future, hope you've got a lot of scrog net lol... yup this is the cut you have.

View attachment 259280 and the cabbage pheno. The buds are falling over under their own weight, despite staking. It reminds me of ice buildup on the superstructure of a ship becoming so top heavy it capsizes. This is the one with the grape icee syrup smell. She's giving me blood sugar imbalances and a couple cavities just looking at her. Hey @oldfogey8 this is your future, hope you've got a lot of scrog net lol... yup this is the cut you have.
Awesome! Those are some very nice characteristics. I am starting to feel like a crazy cat lady but with cannabis. I know I don’t have room for more plants but it is only human of me to provide them with a happy home... ;)

Thanks fellas! And crazy cannabis lady lol! Welcome to the club, @oldfogey8 we have [mendo] cookies !
It's not gonna get above freezing today in The Cold Part and my plans include garden puttering and BROOOOOONS! Still watching to see how the recent trades are going to play out. But first, maybe jussst a little puff of that juicy mimosa nugget from fogey I've been nibbling away at... okay maybe one more... gotta get psyched up for the weekly dump run.

Thanks fellas! And crazy cannabis lady lol! Welcome to the club, @oldfogey8 we have [mendo] cookies !
It's not gonna get above freezing today in The Cold Part and my plans include garden puttering and BROOOOOONS! Still watching to see how the recent trades are going to play out. But first, maybe jussst a little puff of that juicy mimosa nugget from fogey I've been nibbling away at... okay maybe one more... gotta get psyched up for the weekly dump run.
One of the new Bruins(Ritchie) had a goal and an assist the other night.

20200301_170853.jpg
it's been a quiet weekend in lake wobegon... temps plunged back into the teens and with that comes trying to manage watering in a painfully uncontrolled space. I run very dry and feed lean when the temperature drops. One of these days I may install a real door on the veg room and fire up a second co2 system like a normal person, but for now the plants are fine. I spent a couple hours doing repots and rearranging for light distribution, and because it was the warmest place in the house and I was cold and too cheap to turn up the furnace.

Here's the current headcount, in order of acquisition or seed sprout. If gender not specified assume female:

Sweet cindy, 3 females 1 male from seed (S)
Soma#10/lavender, from clone (C)
The Church (C)
Umbras triple grape, 4 female 1 male under evaluation (S)
Umbras triple lemon, 1 male 1 pending (S)
Blackberry cream (c)
Golden lemons (c)
Jupiter CBD (s)
C4 CBD (s)
Black Indica 6 female under evaluation (s)
Blue monster 2 female under evaluation (s)
Mimosa (c) thanks fogey
Mendo cookies (c) also fogey!
Umbras BPUX 3 female 2 male (s)
Banana sundae bagseed 1 pending (s)

Plenty of backup cuts chilling out waiting to be called up to the big leagues.

Is it spring yet? Someone go find that overstuffed gopher and ask him what exactly he meant by early spring, cuz this ain't what I had in mind!

20200301_223745.jpg
ok I lied. Triple lemon count is at 2 males. One of them never showed in preflower, and took 2 weeks to show after flip. Confirmed him just now. Keeping my backup cut on the general consensus that a late male is a good male. Might have to test this theory when I hit the golden lemons with some wine country frost...
Also put fogeys big mimosa lady into flower tonight. She's 24" or so off the dirt and got a new 3 gallon pot for the flip.

Latest posts

Back