Update on my flowers...It's getting close!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicore

Reaction score
Just thought I would post an update on my flowering Indica. Crystals are beginning to form on her and my mouth is watering. It is like getting to the end of a long road trip; the closer I get to my destination the longer it takes.:watchplant:

Sep 100 2007.jpg

Sep 103 2007.jpg

Sep 104 2007.jpg

Sep 106 2007.jpg

I know it hasn't been long since my last post, but I wanted to post these new pics. She is looking mighty tasty to me.

Sep 300 2007.jpg

Sep 301 2007.jpg

Sep 302 2007.jpg

Those purple hairs look so pretty. Almost seems a shame to smoker her. ;) Not!

delicious looking color to that one, what strain is it again? new to the site but not the green? good growing keep up the great work.

Fire it up

KT

mendo local said:
Wow, med. those look gorgeous! How much longer you think?
I think I still have another 4 weeks to go.

ktownlegend said:
delicious looking color to that one, what strain is it again? new to the site but not the green? good growing keep up the great work.

Fire it up

KT
Thanks a lot KT. I was told they were Afghan Goo.

She is beautiful isn't she, thanks a lot smokinmom.

she's really beautiful,i like those pink hairs

Vary good grow man i cant wait to see her fatten them purple buds up more keep up the good work

BluntFullOfKush said:
Vary good grow man i cant wait to see her fatten them purple buds up more keep up the good work
Tell me about it. Thanks a lot BluntFullOfKush.

clever_intuition said:
Purple delicious! That bud looks great!

Are you going to put your final pic in for BPOTM?:cool:
I might put my last pic in for BPOTM, if I can get a nice clear one.

Thanks man.

New pictures taken today. I am hoping the flowers will fatten up a lot more. Maybe I am just being impatient. Have a look and let me know if there is anything I should be doing. Thanks.

Sep 700 2007.jpg

Sep 702 2007.jpg

Latest posts

Back