Vortex~The first time.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subcool

Dank Creator
Reaction score
This is a documentation from back in 07 when I first started Vortex and since a few people have ask how the strain performs I thought I would do this grow fresh for them. This is not recycled paper but it means I am working from memory with help from the pics.

I did not have a great deal of room like we do today to start seeds so I only started 5 seeds I also liked the idea that it was more a real life test as thats usually how many most growers start if not fewer.

Lets get started..

We will skip the baby sprouts and start after topping and follow them all the way through to the end and beyond.

vort.jpg

vort2.jpg

vort3.jpg

vort4.jpg

vort5.jpg

vort6.jpg

By now we had sexed the seedlings and with 3 females and 2 dudes I was very happy and looking forward to bud set.

While I take heat on the boards for my in your face method I wish every breeder would simply grow out his own gear and post the results.

minibud.jpg

minibud2.jpg

minibud3.jpg

minibud4.jpg

minibud5.jpg

minibud6.jpg

minibud7.jpg

minibud8.jpg

voregmale2.jpg

voregmaleballs.jpg

I ended up focusing the rest of the pictures on Cosmos and Dynamo Storm was taller and in the back of the grow room I am surprized I didn't drag here out more but I dont see more pics So these last 3 pics tagged Gooey are the last I took for awhile

cosmos.jpg

cosmos2.jpg

cosmos3.jpg

cosmos4.jpg

dynamo.jpg

dynamo2.jpg

dynamo3.jpg

dynamo4.jpg

dynamo5.jpg

gooey.jpg

gooey2.jpg

gooey3.jpg

Remember Storm
See I knew I wasnt that high and I had run 3 females.
I gave the clone of this one away and later wanted it back but the newbie grower had killed it :(

Storm kinda right in the middle of the two

Ok thats round 1 and I hope you were able to pick out growth patterns and such I will be back later with the clone run.

Then we will crack several packs and see what kind of results we get from those.

stormo.jpg

stormo2.jpg

stormo3.jpg

stormo4.jpg

Diversified said:
I always grow from seed. I start them indoors then transplant them outside. Does Vortex do well outdoors? Not in a green house, in the woods.

Cannabis grows great outdoors :)

Seriously I have sen many OD grows of Vortex with amazing results

She is however IMO more suited to something like this.

monster2.jpg

its like a early christmas present....thank you! i hope i get the SQ dom. in some pics it dosnt even look like mj. i also love the look of the chernobly...avatar.

if it smokes and tastes half as good as it looks.....

Latest posts

Back