well that sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it seems as though HIE has been banned. Simply do a search for HIE, click on the link to any of his threads and you'll see that he's been banned.

I must say that befuddles me. There must be more to it than we realize.

There is at least one other way of getting personal information on people: The pics we post have properties that can be checked. There is a summary of information concerning the model of camera used, and sometimes even names can be had like that. Try it and see. Also, if this information doesn't exist in the properties, then the photo is probably fake, inasmuch as it has probably been borrowed from the net. Just something to thing about.

You can strip all that data away yourself before uploading pictures/photos online.

will we ever find out? just wondering, HIE has been helpful here, did he snap and needs a time out, or will it be a cold case for us mp'ers.:confused:

I have no good idea of what happened. Hippy was well-liked. Hopefully, he'll be back.

I missed all this yesterday and its like that scene in Inception where the world turns upside down.
Wierd

I'm just glad it didn't turn out to be me. With my rep for intermittent hostility I was worried.

Seriously, I hope this all turns out to be a grand misunderstanding. When I showed up around here a couple of years ago with hat in hand, no one here was more helpfull than the aforementioned poster--nothing short of a motivational coach. I'm totally baffled with this. But, when tensions are high, tipping points become cumbersome. Best of luck to both VDog and the banned poster.

Funny I get thrown into the scare of my life, which Im not all entirely sure is over yet because I still dont know if the authorities have been contacted, and someone comes up with the idea that the pictures are fakes, and then the person was well liked with hopes he will be back! You cant be serious can you? Why dont you let me send you a pm calling out information you havent shared from your computer, tell you I went thru it, and then to be scared! Allstair I find your comments just as disgusting as the original issue. I am sorry but Im very quickly finding this site to not be the place for me, no offense to those who do. Whatever, Im drained at this point, no one believed at first, and thats fine, before I leave for good, can I get 3 yes's for a deletion of this thread, no you know what, I will leave that up to the mods. I think new members and potential members need to see what exactlly to expect here at MP. Thank you to all of the people that I seemed to start building a relationship with, and a serious special goodluck to the other person that couldnt agree with me in PM, you know who you are and what I mean. I understand the skeptism beforehand, but this recent comment afterwards is just a big slap in the face.

what it was HIE... wow didn't see that coming at all!

Vdog i'd also like to say im sorry for my previous posts. it seems that what you were sayin is true and i was wrong.

slowmo77 said:
what it was HIE... wow didn't see that coming at all!

Vdog i'd also like to say im sorry for my previous posts. it seems that what you were sayin is true and i was wrong.

thank you very much, but as I said I can completely understand the skeptism beforehand, so no worries, and no more need for apologies, I do appreciate it, but anyone who publicly disagreed beforehand had every right to.

Just please members no comments of support for the other. Yes, believe it or not a part of me feels bad for this person, but at the same time Im furious and violated, so please no more hes gonna be missed, if you want to say that, I just request that you start a new thread, because I have been thru the ringer on this one.

vdog if you feel this thread needs to be deleted, you can do that yourself since you are the original poster.

Hey vdog, just to share my thoughts...no one has fully explained what happen..you said you would leave it the mods to explain what really happened.I am sorry for what happened. What he did is wrong. imo

MP is turning into quite the little daytime drama.
Here is what I can make of this all.
Yes, HIE has been banned for his actions. "IF" or when he will be allowed back is still in question. I refuse to elaborate, but threats toward members from ANY other member are simply intolerable.
vdog handled it entirely approriately, fwd/reporting to the staff.
I know hie is a long time member and has gained much respect in that time. That will be considered when his reinstatement is discussed/considered.

This comment does not refer to the original poster. I respect his desire for anonimity TOTALLY. I cherish my own that vehemetly, and admire him/her for their own. BUT...

Why do I see several posters in this thread proffessing to worry about their security when they've drifted over to another site and completely cast off the cloak of anonimity? Trading beans and cuts with people they don't know from Adam's bung-hole--oh, wait, the peolple they're trading with have been validated, certified and vouched for by another person they don't know from Adam's yang. How does that get done? Do you just get the other person to leave the beans behind a billboard out on the interstate? Un-uh--you give the guy your address, to your home, where your family lives.

Sorry, but open hypocracy just gripes my ***.

Vdog, I am very sorry this happened to you. It is kinda like if you find out someone you thought you knew for a long times turns out to be a really bad guy. It is shocking and a lot of us are very shocked. BUT, I think we are also mortified this happened to you and wish we could somehow let you know that MP isn't like that. It is like we blamed the victim cause we couldn't handle it that "we" did this to you.
Please know I am sorry for your extreme angst. Holy crap, i would have...I don't know what I would have done after freaking out.
My best wishes to you and again I am sorry.

Pencilhead, some members live in places where they can smoke and grow legally so they're not worried about LEO as much as others are. plus we all kniow seed swapping goes on at every mj site around.. its nothing new by any means.

wow...I thaught Hick did it...:rofl: Im still in shock as I know HIE....He does and will allways have my respect...IMO..he lashed out for a reason...I now see there is more to this than is being said..HIE wouldnt do something like this outta the blue...I hope he can return..I know threats to other members wont be tollerated here and thats a good thing...I dont fear HIE either..and I know he knows more about me than you vdog..and he didnt hack my pc...I realy dont see the benefit of this thread continue..unless you all looking to BAsh another member..and if that the case....IM HERE ALL DAY!!!!

i'd like to know how he got your email address!! i mean i have an email account setup just for sites like this so im not to worried but it would be nice to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back