White Widow, Bubblelicious, and Lowdown Mystery, Unsleep style-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Unsleep

Under the Zion Curtain
Reaction score
Hi everybody and thanks for stopping in. What I'm growing is 3 different strains I bought from Dr.Chronic.

1st up is Nirvana's White Widow. Seeds took a while to crack, but doing good so far.

Bubblelicious seems to be growing the fastest of the 3. Seeds germed rather easily. Also from Nirvana and pleased with this strain so far.

Next is Something called Lowdown Mystery, or "Flumpys". I got these as "freebies", so I'm not expecting much- but thanks! Seems to be Lowryder #2 x ???, per packaging label. These were smaller beans, some were even lighter in color. Not fully mature, imo. And I've had difficulty getting these to germ at all. The first two I put in the soil after germing, never broke soil. So I dug them back out after a week and I'll be resoaking these to see if I can save them. I've since put 5 more Flumpys into germ about a week ago and dropping those in the dirt tonight. 2 of 5 are showing tap roots- other 3 are just... sitting there.

So This is going to be exciting to watch at least. Pull up a chair and follow the progress!

Photo-0216.jpg

Photo-0215.jpg

Photo-0214.jpg

Whats up MU. Looks like it's gonna be a fun grow to follow with some nice strains to boot. ;) GREEN MOJO all around. :aok:

How large of an area are you using for your grow? What are your lighting conditions?

hey, me and the other master grower around my area decided to team up and do a 4 way split, i picked 2 strains, first up is bubble gum, second is TrainWreck, my buddy is yet to decide next, now spilling all that, how close a relative is Bubblelicious???

that lowdown mystery sounds interesting, wonder if its a true low ryder?

DankCloset said:
hey, me and the other master grower around my area decided to team up and do a 4 way split, i picked 2 strains, first up is bubble gum, second is TrainWreck, my buddy is yet to decide next, now spilling all that, how close a relative is Bubblelicious???

that lowdown mystery sounds interesting, wonder if its a true low ryder?

bubblicious is nirvana's bubble gum so i guess there close relatives.i have 1 going now and i love the smell it has already jua waiting to see if it turns out a lady also

audix2359 said:
How large of an area are you using for your grow? What are your lighting conditions?

My grow area is 2 rooms i made out of my closet. It's 5'l x2'w x8ftall for each room.

In veg I have a 400W Metal Halide lamp on 24/7. I never really utilize all this space though. And in my flower room ( currently occupied by flowering bag seed from my first grow) I have 1000 watts of HPS goodness. 6 ladies ( I hope!) are about 2 weeks into flower now. 3 are confirmed and budding, other 3 are late additions to the room and waiting for signs of sex.

But with this grow, I'll toss up pics later today when I get back.

sweet yeah man gl with your plants, also, my buddy decided on hash plant, good thing its basically bubble gum or else i might have felt like a retard lol

Well, only had 5 seeds break soil so far but a small update- I've got 1 lowdown, 2 bubble, and 1 White widow poking up now.

The other seeds are taking their sweet time to grow a tap root. Especially the Lowdowns. The seeds were imatute, I'm thinking. So hopefully the one I have will turn out to be a girl- Not going to LST or any cause any stress aside from transplanting this grow. Going to see if I can up my female ratio.

ww.jpg

WW2.jpg

ww3.jpg

ww4.jpg

seedlings looking good and healthy :hubba:,is gonna be a nice show with these strains under a 1000w hps:D good luck to you Mr.

i got excited when i red about your white widows, cause i have a " weed world " mag. with a w.w. issue about it, so i went 2 check it out - close but no cigar - they used w.w. from dutch passion seeds co. - i will watch yours (if i remember ) + be able to offer a comparison - the mag used a 1k on a lite mover. good growin man

Yo Mr. U,
I would love to tag along for the ride on this one. I promise to be a good student and will watch and learn. Sounds exciting, and like you got it all together with the space and the lighting.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

i got nirvana's white widow , soaked 10 , 9 popped . i planted in soil , i sterilized 3 sprouted , seedlings were tall and spindly 2 died from damping off i assume the other 6 died of fungus too . i just put ww in flower if female it goes back to veg for clones male and ill collect pollen . also nirvana talked **** and censored said i ruined good seed and should take grow lessons and **** myself in my competition poser *** . looking back i should have soaked in bleach water for 20 min .

Hey man great start:aok: Hows your Bagseed grow coming along have you decided when to harvest her?:D
Dro:cool2:

Latest posts

Back