Whos Up for a Micro fun grow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Props sunwolf that Rocklock is lookin awesome :) I got one of those freebie beans a while back but I really don't know much bout the strain.

Okay, what are the rules for hydro? Are we limited to a 12 oz res?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Okay, what are the rules for hydro? Are we limited to a 12 oz res?

Sweet....are ya thinking of jumping in THG?

Oh ya you totally should THG.

I think I gots an extra clone again :) looks like imma be able to hop back in

Yes I am. Hushpuppy got me thinking about a micro DWC grow.

Can I use this? It is a 2" net pot and a container that 8 ozs of Pastrami came in--12 ozs of water fills it a little over 3/4 full.

10-15-11 003-1.jpg

Hey that is a good idea :) I wish I had thought of that. you could do a recirculation system so that you constantly feed fresh water and nutes from another rez. I wanted to do something like that but it would have gotten too involved for my current facilities.

Oh ya i was thinkin that would be a pain to keep full but that recir. idea is a great one. That would be pretty simple too. Awesome idea hush.

No, I won't do any kind of recirc. First of all, it can get kind of involved. But more importantly, I think it is kind of in conflict with the spirit of a micro grow...are you diligent enough to do the kind of daily care a micro grow may entail?

The Hemp Goddess said:
Yes I am. Hushpuppy got me thinking about a micro DWC grow.

Can I use this? It is a 2" net pot and a container that 8 ozs of Pastrami came in--12 ozs of water fills it a little over 3/4 full.

that will work just fine Goddess....what strain have ya chosen?...dont go breaking the rules...i have to bann ya:D ..I figure if anyone could rock a micro hydro unit it would be you...Thanks for playing along

:48:

Alright guys I'm back in this :) this time with a Jack -47 clone this strain has awesome vigourous growth or at least my pheno does so I'll flip it as soon as I see a little new growth.
micro.JPG

Ooooo...I wanna see how your DWC mini works out THG. I was thinking of trying DWC in the can, but couldn't work out the airstone. Kept blowing all the water out of the can...:rofl:

Edit to add: I totally forgot my manners there for a minute. In my awe of THC's little setup I forgot to offer my thanks for all the nice comments about my entry!

Thank you all!

:48:

I am thinking either a Pineapple Express or a California Hash clone. I'll get this little unit together and post up a pick later. I am putting a valve on my air line so that I can adjust the amount of air going in.

Looking forward to this ak and hush--anyone else doing hydro?

Can't wait to see the pics of this thing up and running THG...I am thinking of flipping mine soon....gonna take 9 weeks of flower min for her to be ready...10 if I want the real good stuff.:hubba:

This is gonna be a fun group grow....9637426.gif

So lets talk goals what is everyone planning on yielding here? I honestly have no clue never having done anything like this.

I expect mine to die any minute. that is not my goal however.
I have a feminised auto seed, should i start that in a can? I don't think i would grow a feminized auto anyway.

I wld need to veg longer to get any kinda yield...I did 8 clones in 20 ounce beer cups from start to finish and they actually yielded well. Sucks that all those posts and pics were lost with the crash. I will just be happy to get to the finish line with this one.

I would love to get a half ounce. I suspect that is wishful thinking tho. :)

Well if thats what you guys are setting your goals at I think I'm going to shoot for a quarter maybe that will be achievable :)

Latest posts

Back