WW,Afghan Kush,Safari mix

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chezidek

I changed my name! (vale46)
Reaction score
Hey Guys! i'm back and starting my new grow indoor of course:

White widow - Seedsman
Afghan Kush - White label
Safari mix - Mandala (bonus)

i have 6 white widow,7 afghan kush,5 safari mix germinating ;)

Pics are definitely needed!

Good luck. Will be looking at the Afghan as I will be starting some soon.

PB

14 baby under the light

pic.jpg

Gl with the grow any specs on your set up? Also cant wait to see these babies flowering!

i do not have an extra setup..

babies were under three 36w florescent for a week and now under 400w hps,i was tired of the slow growin :rolleyes:

panda film on the wall,a fan blowing the plants and thats my growroom :)

i'll buy veg nutrients next week,don't know which brand

i have +1 hps lamp so i'll flower 5-6 mother and 8-10 clone

How much change in your electric did you knotice? Yea im still trying to figure out what kind of nutrients im going to get their is just sooo many diffrent ones.

You can simply calculate the change by the kilowatts,for me one 400W HPS +fan cost 35 USD in a month (at 18hrs light a day) but i'm not from US..:)

I tried Bionova organic nutrients on my previous grow,worked good!

i figured the new nuts, GH Biosevia Bloom,Grow, Ripen, Bio essentials
hope the babies will love this pack :)

ok, i bought the Biosevia Grow & Bloom nutes, tomorrow the babies will get their first food:)

Your babies are looking nice!!! how are the seedmans WW doin?? I got the purple buds from seedmans and man let me tell you its growing fast. At 2weeks i already have side branchies to clone from. Good Luck on your grow

The WWs growin fastest of the three strain! i have some temp problems with my growroom,it's too cold..afghan kush and safari do not like it..:rolleyes:

Seedsman have good prices,think will try Ata Tundra and NL from them soon...;)

Latest posts

Back