1st Grow Bomb Bagweed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna Eat That? said:
Looks good so far. It sure beats my ghetto setup.

Where can I check out your grow? My set-up is still ghetto compared to 99% of the other people on here. I built my room for about $150, that's including my soils and pots and everything elsi I got.

Well it's been a very long time. Since I last posted, I've built a new cabinet, added air-cooled hood, carbon scrubber, mylar and an air conditioner. I am gonna hit the switch this friday. Sorry I haven't posted, but I got tired of the slow behind server and the lack of traffic. i have move on to a new site. I basically stopped by to show mindzeye what he helped to create. I couldn't have done this without you bro.

updates 022.JPG

updates 019.JPG

grow update 010.JPG

Lookin good man.. Glad to see you got it dialed in.. Now see what the bag seed does, and think about what strains you want to order.. Once you have pro genetics you can grow some gnarley buds...

Take care man and I hope you get some killer smoke...

4 days into flower, be back with pics soon.

Killuminati420 said:
i would definately buy that light setup for 95$. i wish i could find that price around! could i get this deal on the internet? lol

insidesun dot com

I think they even sell 400's for about $100

Latest posts

Back