Big Bud , Ice , Easybud 2000w Hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks tbg i'll be growing more big bud next time but think am goin to scrog them to help them sat up right lol but im also goin to be growin some xline cindy 99, nlxneville haze and grapefruit x nl i think they are , the xlines will be in soil and big buds onmy trays, hopefully be started in next 3 weeks

still got some ladies to chop yet :D

some more pics for you

dsc00147ny1.jpg

dsc00148mr7.jpg

That's sweet mang. Sounds like your gonna be growing some tastey bud next grow and look foward to following it. Once again congrats on a very fine harvest. Don't smoke it all in one place. :p ;) :D

cheers tbg have really enjoyed this grow even more so by sharing it with you guys have learned somuch more this time round will be pleasure to bring my next grow to mjpassion

thanks all who have stopped by

well room is now in preperation formy next grow everything down cut and rooms getting fresh lick of paint and good cleaning out hope to be up and running again inbout 2-3 weeks

as for the ice WOW what a smoke she is lovely sweet tasting bud and very strong couchlock effect stone definetly best saved for night time toking unless you fancy a lazy day lol, i'd recommend gowing her out to anyone really excellent strain

in total yeilded 46 oz dried cured bud so am happy with that roll on the next one eh

thanks all for dropping by and giving advice much appreciated

see ya all real soon

Brilliant picture of that fattie ;)

46oz dried! how many plants did you have going all at once? it must of taken you all day to manicure :) glad it worked out for ya, no problems i see. you must be a natural at this

Peace

hi dr green

i started off with 40plants but 10 of them turned male on me cheers for your comments my next grow will be posted up in a few weeks

Latest posts

Back