Crash Journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My brother isn’t certain now what the seed is. The seeds he had all came from me. I know I didn’t send him any Chainsaw Massacre seeds(if I have any). It looks like a houseplant my step mother had when I was a kid, not cannabis. I told him to clone that plant pronto so he doesn’t wind up in a situation like @Loolagigi2.
There are plants with similar leaf ridges, but none of them have the 6 leaf pattern like in the pic. At least I didn't find any. It's definitely not a chainsaw massacre plant either. Hope he can get some clones out of it.

In the meantime I have two of Big's seeds. Going to start them next week, though I'm worried I'll need a bigger tent (or a bigger shop) to keep it inside. What a monster...

There are plants with similar leaf ridges, but none of them have the 6 leaf pattern like in the pic. At least I didn't find any. It's definitely not a chainsaw massacre plant either. Hope he can get some clones out of it.

In the meantime I have two of Big's seeds. Going to start them next week, though I'm worried I'll need a bigger tent (or a bigger shop) to keep it inside. What a monster...
I’m so glad to hear you are starting some of bigs seeds. Looking forward to seeing how the east coast vs west coast differences. Are you planning on putting them outside? I have two strains from big I plan to grow outside this year. I still have room for a strain or two to try inside too. Gonna go thru my seeds to see what choices I have. Also gonna plant a few freaks to try and get a couple females for my back porch again. You’re right. You may have to install a silo on your workshop for those BIG plants 😜

My brother isn’t sure now what is what in his tent. He said it may be from a Mimosa cross I made. He needs better tracking. I suggested he clone it but he has never tried cloning so that may not happen. It isn’t a case of Freakshow pollen though. He didn’t have any of those seeds when he started these(his 2nd grow). There is some kind of odd gene expression there for sure.

My brother isn’t sure now what is what in his tent. He said it may be from a Mimosa cross I made. He needs better tracking. I suggested he clone it but he has never tried cloning so that may not happen. It isn’t a case of Freakshow pollen though. He didn’t have any of those seeds when he started these(his 2nd grow). There is some kind of odd gene expression there for sure.
I was just kiddin about the freak jizz 😜

it is a pretty plant tho. He should clone it in case it’s another good stealth grow plant

I’m so glad to hear you are starting some of bigs seeds. Looking forward to seeing how the east coast vs west coast differences. Are you planning on putting them outside? I have two strains from big I plan to grow outside this year. I still have room for a strain or two to try inside too. Gonna go thru my seeds to see what choices I have. Also gonna plant a few freaks to try and get a couple females for my back porch again. You’re right. You may have to install a silo on your workshop for those BIG plants 😜
I might grow a clone outside... if my wife lets me. The struggle to keep the TCH Bomb under fence level last year was pretty upsetting for her, "the children can see that you know". Putting one of Big's plants outside might cost me my marriage : )

He could always bag a few cuttings and mail them to you... A few months and some silver nitrate later you could send him back some feminized seeds : )

This is a better pic of the Pot-oddity…
00AE76C6-3503-4213-A2D4-164447FA8C18.png

Even Seek can’t ID the plant…
2BE3E06E-DFB2-4927-B2C3-43B6F7DE0389.png

I will keep you all in the loop…
Okay, I can't get this plant out of my head.

What I'm missing is the lineage of Big Sandy Holy Weed which I'm guessing has been crossed at least once with Big Sur Holy Weed? @bigsur51 ??

Freakshow comes from a similar lineage of Holy Banana X Pineapple Express #2 with Holy Banana being a cross of Big Sur Holy Weed x Banana OG.

So that mutant plant might really be from a Big Sandy Holy Weed seed.

Okay, I can't get this plant out of my head.

What I'm missing is the lineage of Big Sandy Holy Weed which I'm guessing has been crossed at least once with Big Sur Holy Weed? @bigsur51 ??

Freakshow comes from a similar lineage of Holy Banana X Pineapple Express #2 with Holy Banana being a cross of Big Sur Holy Weed x Banana OG.

So that mutant plant might really be from a Big Sandy Holy Weed seed.
Yes. It may very well be. My brother doesn’t have a good handle in tracking what is what in his tent.

Latest posts

Back