Drunken Seed Gets Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you love cannabis cultivating! You have a nice big ole plant and let us not forget the little ones!

MeNtAlPaTiEnT said:
Looks like you love cannabis cultivating! You have a nice big ole plant and let us not forget the little ones!

Its a lurv thang

Ilikebigbuds said:
sorry to hear about your loss hippy, U still have one standing nice and tall, who says drunks fall down?

should maKe for an interesting summer?

I'm pulling up a chair!:watchplant:

Losses happen, its no big deal, it just put my Lowryder grow back 3 weeks, all under control now.

Right, the plant got too tall for its growing spot on the greenhouse bench so has had to go in the ground, exactly 36 inches tall, so it is now in its final resting place, I had already prepared the final spot over a week ago with home compost, mixing fresh grow medium and the compost and soil together before the plant was planted.

Hi Hippy, that one nice green house you are having. The drunken plant really taller and bigger now eh ? I still miss them LRs got eaten by them nasty lil snails and slugs. Anyways, keep us updated, im really enjoying your gj bud. You're always being creative with pics, like that trasplanting demonstration. Great stuffs !!!!

looking good hippy. you into some good weaher there yet? she is gonna be huge. i'll bet she gets at least 6-7 foot tall. how deep is the box you put it in?

Hi Guys

Just a quickie, nothing much different from last time apart from the beer baby is now 47 inches tall, Banjo, its 1 inch short of 4 foot and it has another 4 and a half months to go yet :shocked:

I have something interesting for you all to see, I have my first ever hermie, its a Lowryder#2 so its now in my compost bin underneath other stuff so it doesnt dry out and shed its pollen :aok:

Picture 1 and 2 are the same plant, picture 3 is the beer baby and picture 4 is a picture of a honeysuckle growing in my garden that I have growing next to my greenhouse, it smells wonderful, it was not accidental that it is next to the greenhouse, it hides the smell of MJ :hubba:

Im growing a new strain of autoflowering called Diesel Ryder, out of 3 seeds 1 died, 1 kept curling back into the soil and is now dead and 1 grew quite normally, until now...it got to about 5 inches tall and is now curling back to the soil like the other one did, I think they are genetically unstable and have been put for sale on the open market with obvious flaws far too early to make a quick $, I will not be buying Diesel Ryder again, waste of my time and money, I have 6 seeds of Diesel Ryder left (I gave 1 seed to a friend, good luck) and I will germ them all and see if I can manage to ge at least 1 plant to grow, I was going to try to cross the Diesel Ryder with the Critically Smashed free seeds from the Doc but even if I do manage to grow a single Diesel Ryder no way will I use its pollen, I will firmly stick with Lowryder#2 for its 2 month harvests while I wait for the big girls to mature, you have all just been warned about Diesel Ryder.

:holysheep: hippy thats what my mazar seedlings kept doing!

thanks for sharing with us!

Good hermie documentation Hippy. That honeysuckle is very cool as well I have never seen it in such a vibrant color. Best of luck to you!

sorry to hear about the diesel ryder but your other plants look good though :D

Thanks for the heads up and good luck with the rest. Glad to see the drunk is still doing well lol.

OMG we have sunshine at last!

I had to load my pics 1 at a time because it kept saying error, anyone else get this?

Picture 1 and 2 are my first Lowryder#2 showing it is a girl :)
(4 males felt my blade befor this one showed)

Picture 3 and 4 are free seeds from the Doc called Critically Mashed both plants same age (4 weeks) and growing deformed, im letting them carry on to see what happenes, the other 5 Critically Mashed seeds grew so bad I dumped them)

Pictures 5, 6 and 7 are the beer baby 1 month apart, it has started growing fast now and is 59 Inches already :shocked: it has another month before it will show sex, if it does turn out to be a female im going to be in serious trouble with height issues :rofl:, Im thinking of starting to bend it over now while its still bendable, any comments?

Picture 8 is 4 Lowryder#2 plants 1 month from harvest plus 2 Deisel ryders plus 24 Lowryder#2's just popped surface, Im going to be busy in 2 months ;)

Looking good Hippy!!! :aok:

:farm: BTW, just start bending her over to control the height, sooner is better than later but it works fine anytime

thats awsome that it germed in beer

Puffin Afatty said:
Looking good Hippy!!! :aok:

:farm: BTW, just start bending her over to control the height, sooner is better than later but it works fine anytime

Advice taken, I have to admit I was worried that the plant may snap, yet I also know from last year what a pain in the bottom it is with a tall plant in a short greenhouse ;)

Picture 1, This is the gentle angle I have her at the moment, the plant went quite droopy when I did this.
Picture 2, Hessian fibre rope around mid way up the plant.
Picture 3, A slip knot that slides 1 way but not the other.
Picture 4, Showing the plant 45 mins after the bend, it lifted its head.
Picture 5, After I bent the plant I noticed this.
Picture 6, I opened it up and a small spider had caught a fly, both are dead now ;)
Picture 7 & 8, I found this on 1 leaf, no other leaves show it, I will keep an eye on it, it may be calcium deficiency, yet it is on 1 leaf only, I will get some dolomite lime and foliar feed today.

Sigh, yet another male L/R found this morning, out of 10 seeds I had 1 female, thats the way it goes I suppose, last year was the opposite, I had 8 fems and 2 males.

Picture 8, Is a disney cuddly toy I won for my partner at the seaside :)

you can really bend her down to horizontal if you want, and even if it colapses, it will be fine. doing it slowly is easier on YOUR nerves I'd guess. :hubba:

everything looks like its doing good hippyinengland.. did you make your greenhouse or buy it from home dept or somthin... looks good ive wanted a greenhouse for awhile know....

Latest posts

Back