early start grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They look fantastic. Nice work. Definitely keep us posted on your progress my friend. Take care and be safe.

I gave the girls their first dose of this new Purple Max Snow Storm nutes this evening. The directions indicate i should decrease my normal nutes to 1/3. I am just going to use this on two plants first. Two of the "new clones" are gonna get the experimental doses (call them new clone 1 and 2, as that is their standing in the garden). If they do well, i will do the other "new clones". The oldest plants wont get any at all. Everyone out there is getting a dose of "Cha Ching" by Fox Farms tonight.

The bottle says to watch for nute burn, because the Purple Max makes the nutes get taken up better than without. We will see. I am currently experiencing major yellowing of my fan leaves (watering less and spraying with the epsom salts has not helped). The partner says this is normal. The leaves around the buds are staying a nice dark green.
Wish me luck with this new stuff.....it will be interesting.
(bottle also indicates that leaves also may turn purple!)

Also on a side note, noticed yesterday the plants are putting on a light frost of trichs! And, the Tuffy plant that is a Amethyst cross Northernlights has purple on the leaves of the buds. Looks awesome.

1. "new clones" purps
2. Amethyst+NorthernLights tuffy
3 - 5. "new clones" purps
6. Mango, revedged

One month tomarrow for the three large plants and
twentythree days for the "new clones" purps. The mango revedged.

3 new clone 3wks purps.JPG

amNLtuffy.JPG

purps bud3.JPG

purps bud2.JPG

purps bud1.JPG

Mango1.JPG

:holysheep: Damn Tc i come back and you have a jungle going :eek: lol wow do the ladies look great:hubba: need any help trimming them lol. well great job im gonna stick around and see what the secret is lol

I start looking at these buds today and notice on over a dozen the top hairs all gone. Like the 'lil girls went to the beauty shop and got crew cuts! So i grab the camera to take some pics, gonna ask you all what might be doing this. On shot two i find the culprit. The darn guy is eating right in front of me. So i begin the chase. It hops from plant to plant with me chasing him, tho slowly cause he is the same color as the plants. I tried a few times to catch him and gave up on that. Those with sensitive stomaches may want to cover your eyes. I squished that bad boy and took his picture. :eek:

grasshoppercropped1.JPG

grasshoppercropped3.JPG

grasshoppercropped4.JPG

Those darn grasshoppers~!

You got him good though! Keep up the GREAT work tcbud! :aok:

DAMN that grasshoper for trying to get high for free on your crop! lol. Good thing they have such a good Mommy to kill da bugs for them. :D

:lama:

I'm back. The grandkids just about wore me out! :giggle:
They are back with their Daddy now and I'm getting back into my 'other' life. Whatever that may be... :rofl:

Take Care and God Bless.

:peace:

These last few days we have been having a heat wave. 108f yesterday. With the swamp cooler on when it gets real hot outside, it brings in the smell of the girls.

1-3. purps clones
4. amethyst+NL to be harvested this weekend
5. mango, revedged
6. LST buds
7. The sister plant to the Amethyst+NothernLights, showing more Northernlights tendencies. Looks nothing like its sister. No purple color at all.

purps bud2 8 29.JPG

Purps bud 8 29.JPG

purps clone 8 29.JPG

amethystNL 8 29a.JPG

Mango 8 29 revedged.JPG

FIM 8 29.JPG

NLamethyst 8 29.JPG

Dang girl! You have some trees growing now! Nice job! You gotta GREEN GREEN thumb thats for sure! Oh I wish I had the chance to grow outside like some of yall. Cant wait till you smoke da purps and give us a smoke report I just saw some of that in a magazine the other day and yours look even yummier! :D

Today we harvested the AmethystNorthernLights as seen in the above post (Pic #4). She was one of the seeds started at the first of this journal. I took some of her around the end of June/begining of July. I then let her go, she continued to bloom, putting on more and more size and new buds. She Actually grew a new branch that started to flower on/about July 26, along with the other older plants in the garden. Her Trichs on the oldest buds were cloudy and amber, on the second oldest buds all cloudy, and on the youngest bloom all clear. The youngest bud was set apart from the others, as i will prolly put it in with the "to be made into hash" bag.

harvestAMNL 8 30.JPG

harvestAMNLb 8 30.JPG

harvestAMNLc8 30.JPG

hey tc.:) nice. nice. nice. great lookin' bud. happy for y'all. i'm harvesting my white widow in the morning.:) . i ordered some more n.l. original. the last i had, none would sprout. maybe this time. congrats on the amethyst x N L . very nice tc.:hubba: :D ...

Mmmm :holysheep: that AmethystNorthernLight is just colurful and beautiful ,,i just keep staring at it lol

take care hope all is well :48:

Me too Melissa, i took the second pic up there and cropped it and made it my screen saver! So for awhile i will be staring at it and droolling till it is dry.
And
Banjo, will be looking in on you to see your harvest...that WW looked so good when i saw it last.

wow thos buds look good like mel sail very colurful great job tc

congrats

Latest posts

Back