First EVER Grow - Prototype grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looking super duper LOL i like pic 2 love the way the leaf's are keep it up moses great pic's
peace fruity

Hey Fruity! Thanks mate, those pics came out better than I thought. Im about to snap some more, hold on :48: pass this til I get back

Hey all, my ladies are doing great and have mostly stopped growing vertically. Smallest plant is 19", two are 23", and my biggest is 27" and still growing some. They are really starting to kick it into high gear. I am going to cut back on the nutes, I had pushed it to almost full strength, but they didnt like it, so Im going to go back to quarter strength for the rest of the time and give em 2 weeks of plain water to finish.

First pic is of em all - as always :D

Second pic is my biggest - easily my best plant too

Third is of my smallest girl- it seems to have the thickest hairs though

Fourth pic is of my second biggest girl- the top nodes have grown together to become one big cola :shocked:

Fifth is of the other 23" - it probably has the best triches, although this pic doesnt give it justice

Thanks

Moses

f371.jpg

f372.jpg

f373.jpg

f374.jpg

f375.jpg

still lookimg good moses LOL why you say they dont like it to me they look like they love it only the smallest of tip burn they look perfect when you get the little tip burn (last pic) you know there at the max drop alittle not alot
peace fruity

Ok, thanks Fruity. I will cut back to half strength and see what happens. They are doing so good I dont want to do anything to mess them up :D

Did you ever find the link to Picasa? It's in the uploading pics help area at the bottom of the advanced posting window. It worked great for me.

TicTac

is that a pic editing site? I never found it, but I use picnik. its just as good. Thanks Tic

Well like I said, I over did the nutes about a week ago, and it has finally taken effect. I posted a thread in sick plants and hopefully I can get this fixed. the tops of my plants seem to be doing fine, its only the lower fan leaves. They have finally stopped growing and have settled in nicely. should I stop nutes totally or go quarter strength for 2 more weeks? Enjoy some pics

first is a bad pic of them all

second is the top of my smallest/sick plant - top seems fine right?

third is my best plant :D

Moses

f412.jpg

f413.jpg

f414.jpg

Moses,

Have you checked for mites ? The second pic has some white spots on the leaves. I think that the 3rd pic as some spots also.

Hey Bho, can you send me a link about mites? I dont think thats what it is, but I need to make sure. Thanks mate

hey moses look up Potassium def it can start like little burn hole's in the leaf's i seen you sick plant thread il go have a look at it, this far along it could be nothing to worrie about i have them dropping off all over the place right now some look real bad but im not worried i no they are fine

spidemite's are little tiny spider's they live on the under side of the leaf's some red/brown

Fruity, thanks for the advice. I would rather it be a def rather than burn. I can always up the nutes. and I dont think I have mites. I try and keep my box as clean as possible, and I check on them regularly. I will keep an extra eye on em just in case :D Thanks

Moses

After a good discussion in the Sick Plants section, I have decided to use quarter strength nutes for another week and see what happens. While I was checking my plants I noticed the top hairs are retreating slightly and the calyx is starting to show :woohoo: which helps reassure that I am still doing things right. I am planning on going to day 65, you think they will make it?

they will be fine moses im sort of seeing a lack of K in the leaf i had it early on this grow what is the NPK of you feed K is inportant at this stage maybe this is the first sign that she's lacking it, i wouldnt worry im sure she will be fine
glad you are now getting to see bud wait till you start seeing them fatten

Thanks Fruity! I couldnt be happier, I cant wait to take some p0rn pics :hubba: I can also see triches on all but my smallest/sick plant. my smallest/sick plant seems to have the thickest hairs, but the least triches. o well it still has time. Thanks

Moses

MosesPMG said:
Hey Bho, can you send me a link about mites? I dont think thats what it is, but I need to make sure. Thanks mate

Moses ... Don't have any link at hand :doh: ... but if those little white spots on the leaves aren't dust or some prob with the camera you need to remove one leaf and look under it with a microscope. What you can see at bare eye are the white eggs. Hope that it is not spidermites but since i once had them the white spots always freak me out :eek: .

Thats fine bho, ill hunt one down :aok: but when I went back to check on the "white spots" im pretty sure it was just dust or some wood shavings from the box where I cut the holes for the lights. I am still being extra careful just in case. Ill update and let yall know how they are doing soon, lights on in an hr or so
Thanks

Moses

Good News! my sick plant seems to be recovering nicely. I gave em a hefty watering 2 days ago and none since, and they have leveled out. I will either water tonight or in the morning with some nutes to see how they do. I am so glad I didnt ruin everything :aok: Thanks

Moses

good new moses glad they are fine
peace fruity

Latest posts

Back