First EVER Grow - Prototype grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rosebud, Im sure my summer grow will be full of surprises and new problems ready to teach me ever more, but thats the fun in it.

slowmo77 said:
i alway just drop my seeds in a small cup of water and put in a warm dark place for a day or two.

does the bag of soil have an NPK value on it?

I placed a few bag seeds in filtered water in a shot glass (it just seemed appropriate) and stuck it in a dark kitchen cabinet for a couple days. They all germinated just fine... nice little starter plants in my grow-closet right now... :cool:

Hey RR thanks for stopping by. The shot glass is probably perfect size for seeds, thanks mate

well done mate. its always nice to smoke ur own meds. :)

Hey Staffy, you got that right. I picked up an 8th of some purp yesterday, but its just to hold me until my bud is cured enough for me to smoke. I am hoping that was the last time I have to buy for a while. I am about to check the dry box :D and see if they are ready for jars. Ill post a pic of it all in jars when I do it :aok: Thanks

Moses

Gotta love it!!! Remember, the longer they cure, the better they taste!!! :)

Oh, and I've not run out of stash since first harvest, a great thing!!

Thanks Roddy, I am hoping the curing really brings out the taste/smell, as my bud doesnt really have a 'good' one yet. I will be glad if this lasts me a month, saving me over $300 in buying cannabis, and therefore worth it. It wont last me through my summer grow, so I will have to break down and buy some again sometime. O well, I saved the money while I could. I grow to not have to buy, I dont sell :D

3 plants, 3 jars :D Took all the buds off the stems and put them in their final resting place (besides the bowl) :D My biggest plant obviously had the most bud, but they all did pretty well. Here is also a pic of the bud I picked up yesterday, some tasty purp :aok: Thanks

Moses

final1.jpg

final2.jpg

Thanks Roddy and Staffy I hope this is just the beginning :aok: I am saving up to get the few things I need to start my summer grow :D Thanks mates

All right Moses, it's awesome to see you harvest all the way thru the cure. I'm looking forward to hearing about how the taste changes during the cure. Thanks for sharing... the adventure, not the bud:hubba:

Latest posts

Back