First EVER Grow - Prototype grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have grown alot in the last few days, at least 3", so I thought Id share a few pics.

In the first pic Im trying to show yall how the rest of the plant is looking, not just the top. The plant is my old biggest one

Second pic is a top shot of my old biggest one. They are all starting to look like this, I just cant get a good pic of the others :D

Thanks

Moses

f231.jpg

f232.jpg

Looks good buddy. You will have to get them out of there under some normal light so we can get a better look.

Hey Jericho! I know, I really want yall to get a good pic of what they really look like, I am just too scared to move them out haha. I might tomorrow just after lights on.

Wait for lights on, And taking them out for a moment wont do anything. Just have the light on in the room. I always take mine in and out to water and take pics. It wont harm anything.

Finally got chains for my light, moved it up about 5", and I can still go a few more. Im starting to run out of height space though. The plants now range from 19" to 21" tall. I have maybe another 10" if height space left. Im hoping they dont grow more than that in the last 5 weeks. Pics when I get home Thanks

Moses

Took a few pics as the lights were coming on, I might take em out for a photo shoot when I water them. :D
Forgot to mention, I stopped veg nutes (FF big bloom) about 4 waterings ago, and upped the flowering nutes (FF tiger bloom) to 3/4 strength. I dont know if I will go full strength, only because I dont know the ph of the water. Half my plants seem to not be growing much anymore, other half wont stop lol, tallest is almost 3'.

First pic is the tops of all of em as the light was coming on
Second is the top of my old biggest plant
Third is the bottom of my oddball/biggest plant
Thanks

Moses

f261.jpg

f262.jpg

f263.jpg

RUNNING OUT OF ROOM -please help-

my biggest plant has literally grown almost 6" in the last 3 days. It only has about 10" of room before it is touching the light. **What are my options?**
Is there any way I can top the plant now? (half way into flowering) or should I just bend the stalk over? Thanks

Moses

Topping is not really the best option in flower. My HBD went from 1 ft to 3 ft in flower that took about 2 weeks so you might expect more. Bending is your only real option.

Might want to either think of removing one of the plants and bending it over or removing it it self.

Hey Jericho! I am gonna start out bending the stalk, but if it still wont stop growing, I might be in trouble lol. I really dont want to get rid of any of my plants, as they are all doing so well, I wish I had more room to grow. I really didnt expect them to take off like this, lesson learned.

*edit* earlier I posted my tallest is almost 3', I ment to say 2'. Today it is 26" and I am running out of room! I will bend it over soon. Thanks

Moses

Thanks Chef, Ill be posting pics tomorrow, they are doing great :aok:

haha hey TKR, thats what im planning on doing, only one of them is becoming a problem, but 2 others wont stop growing either :D hopfully it will also help the lower branches :aok: Thanks

Moses

Im about half way there :woohoo: I am planning harvesting around 65 days of flowering, depending on trichs

I had to bend my biggest plant over, it wouldnt stop growing! :D

First pic - I tried to get em all, hard with the one bent over

Second and third are the top of my second biggest

Fourth is the top of one of the two smaller ones

enjoy

Moses

f301.jpg

f302.jpg

f303.jpg

f304.jpg

Raised the lights the last 4" there is. I am officially out of room. I already have my biggest bent over, and two others are going to have to be bent also if they keep growing much more.
Only one of my plants seems to have stopped growing, and it is really packin on the hairs. Thanks

Moses

Just over half way there :woohoo: they are really starting to look good, and have just started putting on trichs yesterday.

First pic is of em all

Second is the top of my biggest plant, which is standing back up

Third pic is the top of my smallest plant

Fourth is the top of my second biggest plant

Fifth pic is of my other smaller plant, you can kinda see some trichs on the leaves

Thanks

Moses

f341.jpg

f342.jpg

f343.jpg

f344.jpg

f345.jpg

Thanks Kytsam! I am really proud of them :aok:

Latest posts

Back