First EVER Grow - Prototype grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still glad to report the ladies have made a full recovery, and are even back on quarter strength nutes :aok: also the cola on one of my smaller plants is really starting to show, and the plant is even beginning to bend its getting so heavy. I have string ready to tie em up if they fall over. pics when I can get a good shot of the cola. Thanks

Moses

Moses use the string B4 they fall over you dont want them to snap ive had a couple cola's snap if ya lucky it will take a week or 2 for the snap to repair it's self, and if your not so lucky you will be smokeing it in a couple day's
why do both of them seem like there both the lucky side or the problem haha

haha Thanks Fruity, I had thought of going ahead and stringing em up, just incase. Ill go do that now, :48: pass this til I get back, Ill go ahead and snap a pic of what they look like strung up lol. Thanks

Moses

I went ahead and tied up the two that look like they might fall over with some simple string. I dont like the pics I took at all today =( but ill post a couple

First pic is of em all

Second is showing you the string

Third pic I tried to get a pic of the developing cola....eh

Fourth is my biggest plant :D

Thanks

Moses

f431.jpg

f432.jpg

f433.jpg

f434.jpg

Hey Gixxer! They are bagseed, so I dont know for sure, but they do seem sativa dom. I am really glad too because sativa is my favorite :aok: Thanks for stopping by mate

Thanks Fruity, they are really packin on the weight now :shocked:

Hello everyone :D The ladies are looking great. Two of my plants have about 5% amber, the others are all still white. I am only giving them nutes for another another week, and then let them flush for at least a week. Enjoy the pics :aok:

First pic is of em all, except the one being blocked

Second pic is the top of one of my smaller plants, the one being blocked in the first pic, about 5% amber on this plant

Third is my biggest plant, about 5% amber on this plant

Fourth is the second biggest plant

Thanks

Moses

f471.jpg

f472.jpg

f473.jpg

f474.jpg

hey moses they look great real nice, when you say 5% amber are you talking about the hair's turning or the trichomes/THC

have you got anything you can stick under the small plant ? bring it up to canopy level

The hairs on the lower branches are turning amber. and I hadnt thought of leveling the canopy, I shall do that now. Thanks mate!!!

I used an old computer programming book I had to raise the plant about 5" and level out the canopy. Glad that huge book could be of some use again! Thanks again Fruity, much mojo for ya mate :D

right moses my man you are not looking for the hair's to turn amber you are looking for the cristals on the bud to turn you will need a 30x scope they start of clear then milky and finaly amber il go see if i can get some shots for ya give me ten
peace fruity

Yes Mate you need to be looking at the trichs not the pistols. fruity is on the case so you will be ok.

Thanks Fruity :D I would like to get a 30x scope, I know they are important, but who sells them? I dont know if I can wait for online shipping, so what stores sell something like a 30x scope? walmart? or home depot? Im in the US so any help would be great. Thanks

Moses

i belive it's radioshack or ebay you can get them with led light on there peanuts i use a Jewelers Loupe i got it from ebay cost me around £6 there are some real cool ones think ozzy is playing with a 200x eyeclops or something like that either way 30x will do the trick
peace fruity

hmm I will try radioshack and see if they have a scope :D Thanks again Fruity

Buds are lookin' good Moses. I also leveled out my canopy recently (on some good advice from one of our friendly more-experienced-than-me growers, and it definitely helps. I am keeping up with this one. Happy Growing!

Thanks Tic leveling the canopy does seem to help alot :aok: I hope it means bigger buds!!

Latest posts

Back