First EVER Grow - Prototype grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your ladies are looking pretty fine too. Green Mojo my friend.

So the last few days the fan leaves on my plants have been experiencing some major claw. What do you suppose is the problem? Isnt it usually a watering problem? too much? Ive been trying to make sure they get plenty of water, but maybe I over did it? Thanks mates!

Moses

Some people relate clawed leafs as a PH issue. Could check that as well.

Im still watching in the background mate. They are looking great.

JERICHO! my long lost pal! Glad to know your still lurking :D I think its too much N, ive been pushing the nutes again....when will I learn....Im gonna give them a good flush and go from there. Thanks

Moses

Yeh, N can cause it as well. Good Move.

Sorry ain't been checking in. I check my sub threads every day just dont have time to reply. Summer has begun here so so has my social life + Started working out again. My social life dies in winter while I hibernate.

Green Mojo Mate.

haha I can understand that, glad to know your still alright out there mate. Make sure and stick around for the harvest. Im hoping for only 4 more weeks :D

Seems like a pretty lazy Monday, so I thought I might update a little. I have been spending most my time in the Sick plants section trying to get my plants under control, still a tough battle. I watered them today with quarter strength nutes after a good flush and not watering them for over 48 hrs. My smallest plant is still losing all its fan leaves, but the other seems to be slowly recovering. Ill have pics tomorrow for day 55 :D Thanks

Moses

MosesPMG said:
Seems like a pretty lazy Monday, so I thought I might update a little. I have been spending most my time in the Sick plants section trying to get my plants under control, still a tough battle. I watered them today with quarter strength nutes after a good flush and not watering them for over 48 hrs. My smallest plant is still losing all its fan leaves, but the other seems to be slowly recovering. Ill have pics tomorrow for day 55 :D Thanks

Moses

Sucks about the leaf loss Moses, the girls looked fine in the last set of pics you put up. Definitely looks like a long flowering strain.

-SSF-

I know SSF, they got sick so suddenly :shocked: I am only really concerned about my smallest plant now, the others will survive :aok:

looking good moses.

whats up with this green mojo, i keep seeing everywhere?

:D mojo is the way we MPers give each other "luck" with growing and a superficial way to up the chances for a good grow :aok:

MosesPMG said:
:D mojo is the way we MPers give each other "luck" with growing and a superficial way to up the chances for a good grow :aok:

ok thanks for clearing that up.

My smallest plant is still looking really bad, and one of my bigger plants is only doing ok. I took some pics for day 55 so yall can see :ao:

First pic is of em all :D

Second pic is of my smallest plant, that looks the worst

Third is one of my bigger plants thats only doing OK

Fourth is my other smaller plant, that looks the BEST, even better than my biggest plant I couldnt get a pic of

If anyone has any advice for my plants Id really appreciate it. Thanks

Moses

f551.jpg

f552.jpg

f553.jpg

f554.jpg

Hey Moses, sorry about the misfortune with the ladies. I gotta ask, when was the last time you fed them? I see clawing up and down, and what looks like a pretty bad cal/mag defficiancy. Either they are starved from bad ph or lack of nutes. JMO. Do you flush just prior to switching to flower? Maybe you have salt build up. Are your nutes organic or chem based?

Hey AM! I was told the fan leaf claw was N overload. so I have only just started them back on quarter strength nutes after 4 days of flush. I have been using the same water the whole time, would a ph problem just show up now? and I didnt flush between veg and flowering? I didnt know you should, because my veg nutes FF big bloom can be used during all phases. Thanks

Moses

A serious cal/mag defficiancy can/will cause the lower leaves to yellow and fall off as well. My tahoes are cal/mag whores, they just eat it up. At first i wasnt giving enough and all the lower fan leaves started yellowing and if you looked at them the wrong way they would fall off. lol. I also noticed that the yellowing started to work its way up the plant as the defficiancy progressed. I started giving cal /mag with every feeding and they perked up in a week. I really do hope they start getting better, good luck.

They havnt turned yellow much. just claw. It started after I think I over nuted them, so Im pretty sure Im in the right direction now :aok:

Hey Rosebud :D If my smallest plant doesnt get better, it might go within the week, but the others Im taking AT LEAST to day 75 T-minus 20 days :D

'mornin everyone :)

Just turned the lights on, and the plants dont seem to be getting any better - or any worse. I still dont know for sure exactly what the problem is, and Im getting tired of not knowing so I am taking the bull by the horns and going to get some more solid answers. I just watered then again with 8th strength nutes. I am hoping this will help reveal the problem - too much or too few nutes? over watering? If its anything too much I am going to cut back on nutes and watering for 5 more days, give em 5 more days and cut.

Im am ready to end this grow, as I have really messed up the watering and nute cycles, and get started on my summer grow - which will be done a lot more 'scientifically' with a ph wand, light timer for exact light schedule, and a proper water and nute schedule :aok: Thanks

Moses

Latest posts

Back