First EVER Grow - Prototype grow box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MosesPMG said:
I cant find a good program to resize my pictures - anyone have one?

If you have windows 7 then you can use paint. Just right click the picture and click "open with"

If not just search picture editing freeware online and it will give you some options. I use PhotoScape

:huh: It has been over 24 hrs since I moved my seed to soil and it hasnt done anything - I watered the soil a day before transplant and it has stayed moist, should I water it a tiny bit? or have I just not given it enough time?
I cant keep my heater on ALL the time so there are a few hrs a day when the temp goes below 70 degrees - I know this is bad but how bad? I can try keeping my heater on but I dont want to start a fire when Im not there

Jericho - It has been about 48 hrs since I put the seed into soil and I am starting to think I killed it. It isnt doing ANYTHING
I started germing another couple of seeds in a moist paper towel and hopefully I can get something to grow...

Have you had a dig in the soil? try taking a toothpick and just carefully moving some dirt around. How deep did you put them?

No I havnt dug around yet - I might try a little poke
I only put the seed in about 1/2". I didnt try and make it deep, so idk what I am doing wrong :confused2:

i usually just lay the seed down on top and sprinkle with some soil and then spray with some water. I put 9 seeds in yesterday morning, about 30 hours ago. I can see one showing its head and had a look for the others and they seem to be on there way.

Hmmm never even thought of that - like I said - Im germing some more to hopefully get 1 more plant, I think my box can handle 2 plants when I get the 400w hps - and I will try doing that.

Jericho, you have been really awesome - Thanks :aok: o and are you starting a gj for your new grow?

Already started, link in my sig. I hate the 1st part of this process. so slow and boring hehe.

It seems slow and boring to most people - but I love every part of the growing process - I decided last year to get a minor degree in Horticulture, and the classes are teaching me alot. Hopefully it pays off in green

Moses, just popped in to check out the progress- much green mojo to you friend. a 400w hps should make some delicious plants in a box that size. enjoy- i'll check back.
-darkside

Thanks for stopping by - I need all the mojo I can get, I hope it gets them goin!
I am going next Friday to get the light, cant wait! :yay:

You are just too, impatient and I know how that is like. You have seeds in dirt and is more than alot of others have been able to do. Read a book or have a drink at the bar,......... you buying?

:laugh: I also think I am being a little impatient. And ya, when I get my tax return, Id love to buy - if you can find me.
I really dont know about the seed I put in the soil :( - but hopefully one of the 3 other seeds I started germing will pop

I just woke up (east coast represent!) and checked things out. I am very happy to report that my second seed has popped :D I am going to let it germ for another day to get the root out.
I think the seed I put in soil is dead - maybe I didnt let it germ enough

I just dug up 2 dead ones in mine. Just put 2 more seeds in soil to replace them.

Thats what Im hoping to do - I really want to start this grow!

I just moved another germed seed to soil - Hopefully it will sprout this time!
I did it your way Jericho, I just laid it down on the soil and sprinkled some on top and gave it a good spray :D

Best of luck mate. keep the soil warm if possible. should help. i try keep the pots of the pots around 80

Latest posts

Back