First Grow Outdoors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The person who owns the property that you planted on probably did it.

Good luck with it, man. Remember plenty of sun + Stealth. Keys to outdoor growing.

update:

theyre doing great....gotta buy more ferts tho. yeah they're lookin good...i hope for the best....since its my first grow theyre lookin pretty good....when do you guys think it'll start budding? once it starts budding should i switch to like 15-30-15 ferts?

thanks

"HOW TO"..upload photos

new pics:
HOW TO UPLOAD YOUR PICTURES ....

7. Please try to post all of your pictures on this site. Linking to other sites has inherent risks involved that should be kept to a minimum if at all possible. We have both a Gallery and the ability to post as many as eight pictures with each post you make. Please post your pictures here, instead of linking to them.
Site Rules....

bro those ladies look sweet great job should see some flowering soon good luck peace

yeah theyre doing great. i gotta keep my eye out for males now. how hard is it to spot a male? and also when i harvest the plants and start to dry i think im gonna use a tent, since i cant dry indoors. what do you guys think.

thanks

Latest posts

Back