Got three babies. Soil grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry..... I was stoned and paranoid. I ran in there first thing this morning and looked. No pistils no balls... Just some new leaves trying to open up.:eek:

Thinking I am going to go hide under a rock. Maybe it not such a good thing for me to so close to my plants.

I added some pics to the post though. Hope you like them.

OK, first off. Sorry about the stoned panic and mass confusion I set fourth...:eek::eek:

Got an update for anyone still watching...lol

Lost three plants total. Not sure what exactly happened, I think I didnt mix a batch of nutes right and it killed them...?? Anyways, they passed on.

I have 4 happy and healthy little plants left though.:D

Took a bunch of pics today, but cant get them off the camera.

So, a verbal update til the wife gets home to help me with the camera.:D

My two little plants are exploding with new growth. Proude papa I am. They are gorgeous little boogers too. Pics soon.

My big sour diesel clone is all tied up now. I think shes a kinky one too, she is loving it. Pics soon.

My larger skunk clone is doing fine. Lots of new growth and looks to be happy.

They are under 24/7 light right now, gonna keep vegging for a while still.

Temp is floating at 80 deg/ 48% humidity. Ph is good and they are now taking full doses of nutes. I am adding h2o2 every 2nd watering.

They seem to be doing good.

Pics soon.

We can't wait to see. Definitely keep us posted. Sounds like they are doing great. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

Pics are working thanks to the Wife.:eek:
I am feeling a little slow right now.:hitchair:

Pic 1 Is the ladies sitting in the light.

Pic 2 is "Stinky D" in bondage... She is a wild girl.

Pic 3 is my nameless skunk plant.

Pics 4,5 & 6 are more pics of "Stinky D". She STINKS... Hence the name. lol

Pic 7 is my skunk plant.

Pic 8 is Joanna. She is my little trooper.

Pic 9 is Becky. She is a rad little plant. Hopefully, "She" is a she...

Hope you all enjoy them.

052708_17301.jpg

052708_17303.jpg

052708_17302.jpg

052708_17312.jpg

052708_17323.jpg

052708_17324.jpg

052708_17341.jpg

052708_17342.jpg

052708_17351.jpg

Good Stuff...I wouldn't worry about the temps. and Rh. They should work out to your benifeit. Flowering is when to really watch. But in the mean time, if heat does become a little uncontrollable and high, you may want to supplement with CO2. That will fix that problem, but discontinue co2 in flowering. Time is still the greatest factor yet to be overcome with MJ. :watchplant: MOJO

Thanks

I have been reading on co2... Dont think I am quite ready to go there.
Might give it a shot on the next grow. We will see.;)

Next grow will be bigger, and more planned out. More lights, better grow area, More fans and venting... Possibally co2.

Thanks for looking everyone.:)

I plan on giving my grow space a good kick in the @$$ before the next grow as well....

Anyone have any input on my LST...??? I have been reading, but I am not positive. I am guessing, that I am trying to get multiple colas out of this...??

I am trying to train her around the container. Once I have this, she is going to flower. This plant has a lot of bud sites, Hopefully tha helps me...??

Any input is welcome.

Personally, with LST...I felt it would be too much for what I want to do. I went with supercropping to aid in height problems, and I was very pleased with the results. My stems and stalks were very skinny even with a fan in the room. Lets see those pics man...

kubefuism said:
Personally, with LST...I felt it would be too much for what I want to do. I went with supercropping to aid in height problems, and I was very pleased with the results. My stems and stalks were very skinny even with a fan in the room. Lets see those pics man...

Yea, LST isn't always something to be considered with such a short veg time. It often takes a while for the plant to develop and grow budsites through the LST, so short veg times are hard to work with.

Pics tomorrow. If I can make the camera work again....:eek:

I have one of my seedlings left. No signs of sex yet. Had one show male, he is dead now.

Clones are doing really well.

Here they are.... Finally got this all worked out.:D

Hope you all enjoy them and I am open to and comments or questions.

ADVICE is still always welcome.

Girls1.JPG

Girls2.JPG

Girls3.JPG

Girls4.JPG

Girls5.JPG

Girls6.JPG

Girls7.JPG

Girls8.JPG

Girls9.JPG

way cool...i really like the LST thing you got going there...

NICE!! In the close-up pics, I think I see ladys...*knock on wood* The color and bushyness really comes out with your lst. About four more weeks till you start to worry when to chop. Personally I don't like to pull the triger, I have my gf do the deed, then I'll clean up.

Early to worry about sex yet... Long way to go mate, keep an eye on the nitrogens and the lights, insects and water... Better give them names when you harvest :D
Good luck!
Oh I just saw some newer pics... Nice stuff! Enjoy :D

AWESOME JOB. Say hi to Pic 2 is Becky.

Pic 3 is Joanna.

Pic 4 is Samantha.

lol

Updates.... Freakin Awesome. :lama: :banana:

Just finished weak 2 of flower. I have lots a tops and bud sites EVERYWHERE.

Changed nutes down to a 1/3 dose of Humboldt Micro, and I am up to 1/2 dose of canna 13/14. Still getting 2 tbsp raw sugar per gallon of water every other watering. Buds are developing very well, and I must say they are going to be heavy. Foliage is frosting very nicely as well.

Pics tomorrow morning.;)

I have been camping since Fri., so this is a great surprise to come home to. They are growing well and very pretty ladies.:D

Latest posts

Back