Got three babies. Soil grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on the indica being a lady! She is gonna be even more awesome than she is now and she is way awsome now!

Thanks tc. I was going to wait a while to flower her...:eek: Guess it wasnt meant to be this time.

I am curious what kind of stretch she will get, from her new lighting schedule...?? She is right at 1' tall and about 14"s wide. Should be interesting.

Your ladies are looking good as well. ;)

Had a chitty day, but it ended on a better note.

Took some more pics of the ladies.

Indica 1st day of flower.JPG

Indica 1st day of flower.2.JPG

Indica showing on 1st day of flower.JPG

Indica side branches 1st day of flower.JPG

triches at 1 day of flower.JPG

The girls at 16 days.JPG

another 16 days of flower.JPG

another rad picture.JPG

Bud shot.JPG

Buds are doing well.

Little indica is looking freaking awesome. She has all these pretty little buds on her now.

Clones are getting really thick and super sticky buds on them. Cannot touch them anymore. Just turns into a sticky mess.

Starting to rethink the accuracy of what strain this is...?? Doesnt follow anything at all, with what I have read about white widow...

They have been in flower for 27 days now and they are starting to look ripe. Took a couple testers a few days ago and boy oh boy. They are super " HEADY "... And they are stoney for being so immature.
Not ready just yet though. I am pulling them off nutes Sun. Then they will go with just water for three weeks. I am trying to get a little more Body High out of them.

So thats where I am at.

Pics in the next day or two.

I'm agreeing. Flower them for a little longer if its a heady high. water for 3 weeks would be perfect, maybe wait untill it starts feedin on itself and your buds might change color :).

This is such a cool grow to watch its so close to my current grow that I am getting super excited. Mine look close to the same size now, and I still need time for veg so I am hoping mine will get around the same size as yours at its period in flowering.

Edit: Just posted a new pic in my thread man. Tell me our strains don't look SO similar. LOL.

Hey man why not swing us a few updates? I'm sure after about 1 month these things have gotten your mouth watering huh?

Latest posts

Back