Got three babies. Soil grow.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres those pics.

Hope you enjoy them. These are all second week of flower. The little indica plant is still full veg.

Advice welcome, compliments appreciated.;)

How pretty is that.JPG

looking good for second week.JPG

tops a plenty.JPG

becky comin along.JPG

triches second week of flower.JPG

another bud second week.JPG

Top starting to frost.JPG

super frosty.JPG

More frost.JPG

more buds.JPG

Cali*Style said:
Heres those pics.

Hope you enjoy them. These are all second week of flower. The little indica plant is still full veg.

Advice welcome, compliments appreciated.;)

Wow!!! Looking BEAUUUTIFUL! That Indica plant will be beast after you throw it into flower, since it's already so large. The other plants are looking so great too. Amazing to see these results from T5's, I didn't think their light penetration could make such a bushy plant like tat little indica girl.

Good luck and keep it safe bro.

Thanks for the kind words... Safe, For sure. You all and the wife are the only ones, who know.:ignore:

Thats t-5's ((Sunleaves Pioneer 4, 2 grow bulbs and 2 bloom bulbs... All are HO.)) and sun light. Lights about 2" above the plants.

The indi plant has been toped at the 5th set. She is the only one I have left out of three. I am playing with her, She will veg for a while loooonger. I want her to go big. She was from seed and is special.

The Sativas are clones.

I think its there diet.??

They seem happy.

When you topped did you one, top once or more and two, did you see the leaves you cut off when you topped? And if so, did you end up cutting of 2 young fan leaves or 4 because those are 2 diffrent types of topping. I think you chopped 4 because of the massive bushiness. haaha :)

Only took 2 from the leader, at the 5th set of leaves. She had some huge sun leaves. Biggest 2 were almost 7" on a 9" plant. She was ALMOST 2 x's as wide as she was tall... I cut them all off, promoted some side branching, and hopefully will have a beastly little lady. As of now, I have 10 tops. Once she gets bigger, I will lst her and see what happens. She is a long way from flower.

She is more like a science project of sorts. How much knock out, stony bud can I get from one seedling.

Thank you for reading my journal.

Hey cali, you should check out my thread, I need some advisory as to when to top my plants. Ill take more pics now for some guidance. Wait like 5 min and you will see my new pics. Any help will be MUCH appreciated.

For sure. I do things my own way though... I read a lot. I take all this info and brake it down into what I need. I try a little of this, and a little of that. This is my first INDOOR grow. I am playing with it.

So far, I am really happy with my results.

As for topping and lst. I have done a few with varying results. I know how I like to tie them, and when / where.

Anyways, I will give it a look.

Thank you. I am pretty pleased with them as well. They are off topic, Being I started this journal with my seedlings. The clones are fun though. My indica is my pride right now though. I am not going to keep her so short. I hope she is a she...:eek: Either way though, I really like this strain. I am using this one as a learning experience. Once I finsih this plant, I will drop the rest of my seeds and go big with another indoor grow. It will be set up much better than this one was.:woohoo:

Thanks to everyone for looking.:)

Cali*Style said:
Thank you. I am pretty pleased with them as well. They are off topic, Being I started this journal with my seedlings. The clones are fun though. My indica is my pride right now though. I am not going to keep her so short. I hope she is a she...:eek: Either way though, I really like this strain. I am using this one as a learning experience. Once I finsih this plant, I will drop the rest of my seeds and go big with another indoor grow. It will be set up much better than this one was.:woohoo:

Thanks to everyone for looking.:)
great looking plants cali love the LST..NICE BUDDING SITES good job dwag,,

I will be a master of the Marijuana Bonsai... Short, fat plants... Trained to perfection.:D

I am stoned... Sorry.:eek:

sup cali, somebody has been doin their homework...you must have a bushmaster for a mentor!

Well....... I shot myself in the butt last night. My little indi girl got her first 12/12. I went to pull them for the sun and noticed something strange. She is an adult now, No longer my little girl...:eek:

Good news though, she is very much a lady.:shocked:

So she is going into flower with the other two. I am going to start 8 more seeds tomorrow. I am off to the hydro store for timers and some other odds and ends.

New journal and new seedlings coming soon.

I will finish this one as well. My indica is one day into flower, my clones are 16 days into flower.

Thanks for looking, More pics coming soon.

Latest posts

Back