hello my fellow weed heads i need help asap

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ghetto Tv

Reaction score
i have 2 plants over 3ft tall and over 70 small ones includeing some white widow, i am growing with t 12's floresant's and i need to know how do i make the plants more bushier, and how do i know when they are done, they have started flowering, the bigger ones, i have gotten rid of the males and also i trimmed the fan leaves and more stalks sprouted out and i went cut crazy did i mess up, the stems are strong, i cannot afford the right lights right now but i do see the growth and they are healthy, also one of my widow seeds sprouted 2 plants is that normal, i wish i had some 1 here to help, i have a real ghetto set up and soon as it is possible i will upgrade but untill then i need help some1 told me to trim the leaves and i did i hope i did not mess up i am dedicated to this i also do not have the proper nutrients (miracle grow), i trimmed the leaves so much that the plant looks like a stick man with no arms but white hairs here and there where do i get the clone from
help me pleaseeeeeeeeeee, i would exchange numbers with the saint that can save the day and send u a free copy of my dvd Ghetto Tv, and maybe we can put it in the air one day
thanks a million
Supreme Sun

To answer a couple of you questions: To bush up your plants you definitly need better lights the ideal light is HPS and the ideal light ratio is 5000lumens per sq/ft min for flowering and to answer another one of your questions you should never trimm fan leaves these are vital for photosysthis and the life of your plants! And about exchanging numbers I think it might be to soon to be asking that, just my opinion though. To answer another question you should probally get better ferts as well I can't say I seen anything good come frome miracle grow! I hope this answers a couple of your questions and good luck on the grow!

Phatpharmer

i'm also using floros24'' t8's i have them right above the plants lik 2inches and one on each side of the plants and a mylar tent around them euberghetto
but if you can get thight all around the plant it will pull mor to the sides and aswell as up and it bushes pretty good but thatys if your a brokes *** like me if not i would do whatphat says he knows his stuff

The more Lumens with the proper Spectrum the bushier and better buds.
The only Floras that will give you a better yeild is T5's, 5000 lumens tubes. To get the best for the buck it would be HPS for flower. I grow very nice Buds with T5's. If I were home I would show you pics of my DWC Flora girls. :D
But,,its all about Lumens and HPS is the best hands down for more Bud per Watt.;)

OMG TRIMMMING, dude trimming is a BIG NO unless its blocking some big bud mass but u dont trim all the fan leaves off cuz they are essential for producing the sugar in the process of ur photosynthesis, basically they are wht makes ur buds thicker, a bud site cant perform photosynthesis it is the outcome. and i would agree 70 plants is a very large number to start with maybe if u get a hang of it first then u can go with half that number. gl :D

Latest posts

Back