Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keef the roadside will get a tow truck to you at no charge, see if your policy has a rental clause. You have been paying for awhile.....time you got something back from them. Hope things sort themselves out. Remain calm and think...dont feel....just think.

Is it cold, is she dressed for the elements and a few hours wait? She needs to stay warm and inside the car with the doors locked till either you get to her or leo or a tow truck.

OH NO, Keef, Have you called a tow truck? That is not what DD needs. I am so sorry. I wish i could go pick her up... oh dear.

Kraven did the pdf work? yes, they said it is really 4x4. the let you try them for 3 months or one grow so that is pretty good. Like i said i have been watching different people running these for over a year... thanks for the 24 " suggestion. We will see... I don't like leds as far as the way you have to trim... I don't like removing foliage.. I will give it a whirl... this is my 4th LED. the 3rd one i got from him and got the first two on his imput... No one tried to give me a sales pitch for these, my choice only. In the big scheme of life the kind of lights i use isn't really very important... Not like DD being stuck... I worry.

Keef take it easy my friend . Where is Leo when you need him..
She has cell phone service get a tow truck...

Tow truck is on the way !-- Being a Hermit I got no one to call for help !-- Been struggling to keep the power on and the mortgage paid and now no car !-- Is this fate insisting I start running weed again ?--

Yea, I am of the opinion that I really don't care what others are running unless they are getting better results, then I just become curious. I think that's neat they let you do a run with them, with that in mind it's a no brainier to give them a try imho.

Keef, I know you think things just jumped off the rail. There is always options, remember you were trained to improvise , adept and overcome. Clear your head from all emotion, look at the facts and make good choices, and don't leave anything on the table. You got this, the hardest steel must by default be tempered by the hottest fires. Gather yourself, your on deck, you number has been called.....now put what you know to work and find a way out of this box. I know you can do this....just do it one hour at a time right now. Now get done what needs to be done in the next 60 minutes....after that, rinse and repeat.

I just ate that puck I was pressing on last night hope it's enough !--
Thanks Kraven !-- My hardest place to be is when there is nothing I can do !-- D.D. --she came up hard !-- She has dealt with worse !-- She's got it under control !-- Not so much me !-- Since the head injury I have had to deal with feelings of inadequacy !-- The aftermath of Katrina -- That's the kinda situation I can and have dealt with --with one arm tied behind me in a way !-- Not being able to do anything is hard for me !

Good Morning OFC. Keef you got this. Extremely good advice Kraven. When the engine in my car over heated and died, I was 10 miles to the road to my house and no cell phone. I walked and CHP stopped and called tow truck for me. It was a sense of being alone that bothered me more than the car.

Gotta tell yourself your twisted steel and sex appeal. You have not lost anything, you have just forgotten how to access it. You got this, this is what Makes you and DD work. Marriages are a team, each of you has what the other needs or neither of you would be there. Take your time, work as a team, neither you or her are alone.....distance does not diminish the bond. take it 60 mins at a time right now. Take a bite chew it well and then take another, thats how you clear you plate without choking yourself.

When we get thru this Keef wants a motorcycle !- -Don't have to be big or pretty just get me from here to there reliably !-- I could haul a sheet load on THC carts on a bike !-- If I had one I coulda at least gone to get her !-- We'll be O.K. !-

Yea Umbra, lonely is a tough one....such a feeling of disconnect. I understand the feeling.

She already killed 2 Chevy S10 -- Pickups !-- Turned my blue one into a "W" and walked away !-- No I was with her when we kilt the red one !-- Hit a sudden down pour and lost control !-- I fought that truck till I got it back under control -- Then --TREE ! -- I bent the steering wheel forward when we hit and hammered the steering column with my face !-- and broke stuff !-- Wasn't nothing fixing that truck !

Good morning everybody Keef that really sucks to hear about D.Ds car trouble look on craigslist I know when I was looking for Lowrider sought there I seen a lot of cheap cars and cheap bikes I know you said times are tough but at the same time it's always good to keep an eye out for cheap deal you just never know

What are your thoughts on reusing soil?...
Hate to keep throwing out all this perlite...

Thanks Bud !-- D.D. is a highly skilled specialty Nurse -- If U watch the news U have seen some patients she cared for !-- She wanted a break from the stress so changed jobs -- They insisted the nurses have more patients than they could safely take !-- One of those religious hospitals too !-- That didn't last so she changed jobs and took this private duty job ! -- Probably made about half what she usually does this year !
We need a stable year !-- I put the lid on that well of anguish and despair --I ain't going there today !
I guess I should kill that Wonder Berry male !-- I still got a few days but he a boy for sure !--
I'm getting pretty high U know ?-- Still not where I want to be !

What are your thoughts on reusing soil?...
Hate to keep throwing out all this perlite...

I just put 5 Hoeberries into soil that I have been re-using for three years. I just mix it with new and go to town. everything but the root ball goes right back in the mix.:vap-Bong_smoker:

D.D. in the town truck !-- Tow truck driver told her the oil drain plug was missing !-- What the **** !--
Maybe she didn't blow it up -- No telling how much damage !--- Before U ask -- I have my oil changed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back