I got busted

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Strawberry Cough

Reaction score
On Sunday a national authority (not cops) came to my house with search warrant...so I let them in.

What they came to search for, they did not find, but they found my 3 WW females. They opened closet and SMILED, asked what is this, and I told them Medical Marijuana. They asked if I have permission to grow? I said I am working on it.

They called the cops, the cops came and asked why I have this - I said Medical Marijuana. They asked do I have permission to grow? I said I am working on it. So they took my plants.

I was interrogated and told them I have back problems and grow for personal medication so that I don't need to use hard prescription drugs that incapacitate me and prevent me from working.

They released me without bail. They said it will take many weeks or months before they decide whether or not to charge me with growing. I asked if I get MM license to grow will they drop the charges? They said probably yes.

So I went to get doctor's recommendation from family doctor, another from the orthopedic doctor, and on Monday I have appt with "pain clinic" doctors (alternative medicine, MM, etc.) to hopefully get a third.

I already sent my 2 first recommendations + letter requesting permission to grow. I hope they approve it so that I can grow again legally.

about that, buddy. Seriously. Be persistant with pursuing the MMJ license and you'll be just fine. Wishing you a quick and painless resolution to an otherwise sketchy situation. Much P&L, 7greeneyes, :( p.s. I am very sorry for the loss of your WW girlz, as well...Freakin Narco Swine!

Sounds like your putting a lot of resources into your MM grow permit, possibly you should also focus on the original reason the " national authority" came to your house. Not about to judge you but do you need to grow herb with other "legal" problems?, and especially while your home is being "entered" by authorities?

First of all I am not a lawyer so take this with a grain of salt.

If you are in the United States I would contact a lawyer ASAP. This sounds like an illegal search. In most situations like this they would have had to get a 2nd warrant to enter your house to search for the plants. I got in trouble for some stupid **** I did years ago and when they came to my house with the search warrent they found all my weed and pipes but couldnt do anything about them because the original warrant did not say they were looking for pipes or weed.

What state are u in?

I'm hoping you'll comment on this. My state is one that is teetering on the brink of legalizing MMJ, and I'm trying to keep up on all this kinda stuff.

We need facts, like why did the authorities come to your house? And why are you growing before having a MMC? If getting a MMC is possible in your state, it's as easy as going to the doc and getting your prescription. There is no need for 3 opinions, going to docs that don't prescribe MM, getting everything all legit. Just say your back hurts, and your golden, then get to growing.;)

To answer some questions: I am not in USA, but I won't say where I am.

Totally legal search, but what is legal? Anything the government wants to do is legal, whether or not it is reasonable or not. They just make a law and make it legal. Let's just say that another authority has the right to get search warrants to search for things it wants to.

In my country, it is not just legal to grow with prescription. It requires a consensus of doctors to give recommendations and then the Ministry of Health must approve it.

Wonder why they got a warrant in the first place... Tipped off maybe?

When they originally asked if you had permission to grow, you should have just said 'Yes'. If they had a warrent for something else (completely unrelated), there would have been no reason for them to persue it any further.

Latest posts

Back