Mephisto 24KT Auto (feminized)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be here but I'm jumping out the bath. Then drying off, smoking then to bed catch you on the flip side ✌

I think that second picture would make a nice poster for my grow room. So outdoorsy 😊
I love his yard too... these plants are incredible bro, think your gonna love the final product very much. Grow her a few times myself and thought seriously about using her as a breeder...

I love his yard too... these plants are incredible bro, think your gonna love the final product very much. Grow her a few times myself and thought seriously about using her as a breeder...
So far the 24 KT plants are growing slowly. They are outside and our weather here has been rainy and not particularly warm. No wet/dry cycle which I think has stunted their growth a bit.

24 KT 2 weeks from breaking ground…
7894EF09-ED2A-4C6D-8ED4-046EF9752D98.jpeg

The pic of the flowering plant is a cross I made that I sent you a ‘couple’ of seeds from. I put her out too early and she started to flower. I thought she would reveg but that isn’t happening. I’d rather be lucky than good. Well, I’d rather be both…😁

a few of the plants I rescued from brother Pute have started to flower n me , just in time to mess things up for me , even though I am not growing this year , it is always something

it is the snowcane that is flowering….bummer for me
I am hoping the plant continues to flower. July and August here usually has good weather for flowering. Maybe a bit too humid but warm and sunny.

a few of the plants I rescued from brother Pute have started to flower n me , just in time to mess things up for me , even though I am not growing this year , it is always something

it is the snowcane that is flowering….bummer for me
After flower reveg starts. not much chance of those baseball bat colas. They will make some nice buds but pita imo to deal with.

After flower reveg starts. not much chance of those baseball bat colas. They will make some nice buds but pita imo to deal with.

I had a chocolate trip do the flower re-veg on me about 8 years ago and it was a frigging nightmare

3 fingered leaves everywhere , new shoots everywhere , the king of larf….

but yeah , no big colas , just a bunch of airy marble sized buds..

the only salvation was it had seeds

I had a chocolate trip do the flower re-veg on me about 8 years ago and it was a frigging nightmare

Yeah I had two reveg last year and kept them as I didn’t have backups. They were still really big and tree like most that saw them loved them but me, couldda made cabbage soup from the larf. I thought starting them later would help but going from LEDs to Mother Nature is very hard even when adjusting them to daylight hours. Next year, I’m gonna wait the extra month and start them outside from babies. I think they would do much better being use to the real thing.

So wait a sec... your saying you have Chocolate Trip seeds... huh? huh? lol. My wife's very favorite pain med was a Chocolate Trip grown in MI.. I really think it's the Choc Thai that carries that trait. but the CT was they only smoke that ever curved her nerve pains a lot...

wanna do a trade.... hehe

So wait a sec... your saying you have Chocolate Trip seeds... huh? huh? lol. My wife's very favorite pain med was a Chocolate Trip grown in MI.. I really think it's the Choc Thai that carries that trait. but the CT was they only smoke that ever curved her nerve pains a lot...

wanna do a trade.... hehe

I guess you didn’t get n on that dealio , me thinks it was UniGrower RIP who passed them out several years ago

i will check my stash and see if I gots any left

No I did... dummy me gave them away, because, if someone asks I usually say yes... I do have some Chocolate Thai crosses so if not no worries bro.. Unless you want to do a little tradesky... always up
for that and I know I've got about 6 strains I'd dig sending you... and get this bro... I'm getting the very
last stash box found in Matt's house recenlty.. RIP G&M... I've been asked to do what Matt would do and share it with good people. Keeping a wee bit few for me this time, it's been approved... LOL.

Also, a bunch were donated to an Auction for Stoney who just passed away... his wife and daughter and out of the country and he was their sole supporter.. the pot world coming together, pretty cool

The girls grew quite a bit in a week. They are hungry but I am tired from an 8 hour drive that was supposed to be a 5 and a quarter hour drive. Every fking major artery between NYC and Massachusetts was stop and go traffic with no apparent reason for the stops when we reached the end of the jams. One was due to a tunnel on the Wilbur Cross. A fking tunnel. The Mass Pike was backed up 3 miles at the 84 interchange and ‘bumpah to bumpah’ from there to Bah-stun. I didn’t take the pike but feel like I got the shaft…
D6A6E1D7-D482-4834-A2AF-26C200B4644C.jpeg

We got nailed with 6 or 7” of rain over the last 36 hours. I am pretty sure the feeding I gave the girls was all washed away. They are going in bigger pots today anyway. I was planning on putting them in the ground but I am now leaning towards just going with 3 gallon felt pots for ease of moving them into the sun(if we ever get any of that here)…

Uppotted into Roots Organic Green Lite with some bokashi bran mixed in. The root balls were not very dense but they slid out of the plastic pots easily so I don’t think I disturbed the roots much.
18A0824F-9B64-4789-A4B4-A0BFF1EBBE6A.jpeg

Latest posts

Back