My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres todays update , got the over watering problem under control, plant has doubled in size since last pics, if it looks yellowish its cuz of my 2700k CFL's its really nice and healthy green actually =) let me know what you guys think this is technically my 2nd grow but this is the biggest plant ive had so far.. also no sign of sex yet been in flower for 3-4 days now. maybe in the next couple weeks well see some MJ Va-jay-jay. Leave love!

The Ganj..

,aru;lakdsf;lkasdf 001.jpg

,aru;lakdsf;lkasdf 002.jpg

,aru;lakdsf;lkasdf 003.jpg

,aru;lakdsf;lkasdf 004.jpg

Looking good Ganja Greg!

In a few of the pics,from here there seems to be a bit of twisted leafs?

WM:cool:

ya i think im short on lighting. plants trying to move towards it . ive been trying to adjust plant as the day goes on for now , about to add 2 more CFL's to make it 5 + 1 bar floro giving me 6k lumen for 1 square foot pretty much. any other reason why the leaves would do that besides lighting issues?

i gave the plant some MG crap nutes last watering? could this have anything to do with the twisted leaf? where do you get distilled water from just any grocery store? havnt rly looked into it

It's not a problem,but if it gets worse then give a flush.

i heard you got some males in your outdoor grow? or all males?

ah cool cool well good luck to you! hope all goes well on your end and this end! doing this all on a 0$ budget so im pretty impressed how far ive gotten , plants only under about 3800 lumens right now of CFL.

Hey guys , quick update kinda , actually wanted to ask a question , i included a pic with diagram to help , just wanted to see if this is what i think it is? the early stages of female white hairs? and also heres how my purple sprout is doing. looks alittle dark on the ends of the new growth? thanks all

lkjasdflkjasdlfkjasldkfjalsdkjflaskjdflj 001.jpg

lkjasdflkjasdlfkjasldkfjalsdkjflaskjdflj 004.jpg

Nah,they aint the hairs they just show when the plant is about to show.

Lookin good;)

so that is where the hairs will come from IF it is a female and also where the pollen sack will come from if its a male?

The Pistals,or sacks will form very close to them.

quick question what happens if i put a plant into flowering before it has pistals or alternating nodes? any one have any exp with this technique of flowering plants before there rdy to creat a dwarf style plant?

quick question what happens if i put a plant into flowering before it has pistals or alternating nodes? any one have any exp with this technique of flowering plants before there rdy to creat a dwarf style plant?

You can flower directly from seed. The plant will develop one large main cola. There will be little lateral branching.

OK so big update kinda , just added more lighting , upgraded light bulbs was at 3900 lumens. now im at 8000 lumens for one plant! , plant has been in flowering for 8 days now and has grown about 2-3 inches atleast. when i smell the very top of the plant where the cola grows from it smells like kush? anyways heres some pics!
let me know what you guys think

journal07 001.jpg

journal07 002.jpg

journal07 003.jpg

journal07 004.jpg

journal07 005.jpg

journal07 006.jpg

journal07 007.jpg

journal07 008.jpg

journal07 009.jpg

Latest posts

Back