My 2nd try at a grow. micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put those lights an inch from the top. They can take it for sure.

Wise Man said:
GG,hows it going?

Any updates?

Heres todays update everyone. plants been in flowering for 10 days getting to the 2nd week mark hoping it shows sex soon. as i pointed out before on page 2 in my diagram what i thought were female pistals. well alot of them seem to be getting longer and turning white sooooo i hope that means what i think it does... also threw a pic of the little purple strain sproutling up here which is growing quick and loving the 12/12 from seed.

Current set up. 8,000 lumens for one square foot. 2 side lights 1 CFL and one mini bar floro. and 4 over head CFL'S , box temp stays around 70-90 degree's ( and love it) probably monday go pick up my first flowering nutes been doing it mostly all organic mostly. but want it to grow alittle faster soo im guessing nutes should do the trick or bat guano.. still debating organic or chem.. anyways heres some pics , if you havnt been keeping up with this big plant is some random street sack seed and has lots of red on branches if that helps determine strain lol... and little plant is purple kush..

journallkadjfljadsf 001.jpg

journallkadjfljadsf 002.jpg

journallkadjfljadsf 003.jpg

journallkadjfljadsf 004.jpg

journallkadjfljadsf 005.jpg

journallkadjfljadsf 006.jpg

journallkadjfljadsf 007.jpg

journallkadjfljadsf 008.jpg

Looking very nice GG.

Will you be Tying(LST)down any branches?

not sure probably not just because its my pretty much my first grow and and dont want to mess with it rly, plus i got a good foot and a half atleast for the plant to grow more and if i take the shelf thats at the top of my box out it would be me like 2 and a half feet of grow room. width isnt an issue.. plant could be 3 feet around if need be lol.. LST does look intereresting tho , could stuff a giant twirling MJ plant in a little box lol i think the cola area will start showing sex first just cuz how much it grows every day.. and how im inducing flowering early for a dwarf style plant..

People who havnt tried LST seem to be some what 'intimidated' by it.

I would recommend it,it will produce alot more bud sites,and give you a higher yeilding plant.Its really quite easy,i can find you a great link if your not sure about how to do it.

Check out my latest updates in my G-Grow.The biggest plants are 4-6 weeks old with over 7 side branches.

The JTR clone has over 15,shes gona be a BIG ***** come harvest :p

ive got about 11 future bud grow sites on the big plant so far , that good? and 12 side branches. including 2 coming from side of cola.

Yeah its good,come harvest you could have over 20 nice colas if you were to LST.

Alright alright all look into it more =) damn u wise man! lol ima end up killing this thing watch haha

Nahhh,you'll be fine mate;)

If ya need any help on it,dont hesitate to ask:cool:

sometimes i lst and topp.topping makes for a nice bush the more u top the bigger the bush.if your plant is still vegging id top it and try lsting on the next grow if your worried about killing her goodluck.PS

naw actually its in flowering , started early for dwarf style plant , 12/12 from seed creates a smaller plant with less harvest but a really big cola..

i actually did it 24/7 lighting for 3 weeks then switched to 12/12 been like that for 10 days now , already noticing sparkles on leaves..

oh i see then id let it be.its not recomended to lst well flowering.PS

PurpleSkunk said:
its not recomended to lst well flowering.PS

Could you explain why?

Seeing as it dosent stress the plant,i dont see how it can do any harm?

Ive seen MANY grows and through out the grow the plants where LST'ed,including when flowering.

Those plants are looking good my man. I would like to help you out with LST but I don't know much about it. Best of luck.:smoke1:

Wise Man said:
Could you explain why?

Seeing as it dosent stress the plant,i dont see how it can do any harm?

Ive seen MANY grows and through out the grow the plants where LST'ed,including when flowering.

I dont like to LST in flower because when you do what was the top most part of the plant, where the biggest buds will be, is now bent down and less developed areas are now the top most part.
These areas are not vegged up enough to grow the best cola's. so the best area is to low to get the growth hormone and the new area dosnt have time to vegg into a huge cola.

Its not going to hurt the plant just the harvest, but is the thing to do if your just overgrown.

so starting 12/12 lighting from seeds make the plants smaller and flower earlier?

Latest posts

Back